Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
"Well...now that you mentioned it", Psrixia turned around to face Altima, "now that my back is clean, how about washing my front?" She sat up straight, in the warm water, raised her arms up, exposing her soft scaly breasts into the Jedi's view.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima turned his head in another direction, but thought that he would seem rude to this woman who didn't mind being washed by a male, while being naked. "O-ok..." Altima said, nervously, as he slowly lather her breasts, and tried to keep his claws as flat as possible, so it wouldn't look like he was trying to feel her breasts.
"There, that's it...", she helped him, guiding his claw across her bare breasts, "don't be nervous, I've got scales just like you do. Mine are just a little softer than yours.", she winks gently placing her other claw flat upon Altima's bare chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I can't believe I'm doing this...I'm finally touching a girls breasts, yet I don't seem to be enjoying it...maybe I just need to get to know her better... Altima thought as he rubbed the dragoness' breasts. Unonsciously, he accidentally closed his hands on her breasts, giving them a soft squeeze. "Oh!!! I-I'm sorry!!!"
Damian nodded slowly. "Was being the operative word... The Council thought my radical thinking might upset the Jedi Doctrines..." he muttered softly. "Beliefs are far too rigid anyway..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Alt, Alt...just relax", Psyrixia calms him, murring a bit, "close your eyes, if you want, and let your claws move across my body. Feel the warmth...the softness...the wetness from the water." Placing her other claw upon the Jedi's body, she drew him ever closer...within kissing distance.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I-....you're right...I'm sorry..." Altima said. From being so close and having all these strange encounters with a woman, Altima couldn't help but get aroused. Luckily, the water did a good job of covering his tent, thought, if for any reason Psyrixia looked down, then he was screwed.
As Psyrixia continued to bathe Altima she noticed that he was still wearing his pants. "Silly Jedi, you can't possible be comfortable taking a bath with those on.", she smiled, looking at his trousers. "Why don't you take them off...you'll feel a lot better...trust me. There's plenty of water and soap in the tub...I won't see a thing.", she slyly winked at him. "Look, I'll even turn my head if you wish...just tell me when you're done."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Y-yeah, I guess there is enough..." Altima said, as he stood up momentarily, as he unbuckled his belt, and allowed his pants to slide down, leaving himself completely naked. He bent down to pick up his pants, as he placed them near the edge of the tub, as he sat back down. "Ahh...w-well, he water does feel nice when you are completely naked...I-...I've never taken a bath before, I usually take showers..." the dragon said, as he slowly began to feel much more comfortable near Psyrixia.
Yoosei put her lightsaber away again. If it would be a lack of respect interrupting a battle involving a Sith..than she wouldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions