Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Yoosei slowly closes her eyes and arches her head back, moaning softly. "ahhh...that feels good..." she murrs and then her tails start to caress Mitsuki's breasts softly and gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki kept moaning softly with her cheek blushing lightly as one of her paws slowly went down to Yoosei's chest and strip her kimono in a very sensual way. She stare deep inside Yoosei's eyes while speaking seductively. "...Let's get going...should we...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs happily, and twitches ears happily. she had to admit that Mitsuki was being pretty seductive and she was enjoying it a lot. she then nods and smiles seductively after she lick her own lips slowly. "going where?" she grins teasingly. "what's on your mind cutie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Main Room >

"Well, if you could ask your boss... and get back to me, I'd very much appreciate it. Oh, and by the way...", Indigo tilts her head and winks at Zinc, "I didn't catch your name, honey."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"heh, im Zinc. nice to meet ya." she put her claw out for indigo. "i'll ask him when he has some free time kay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shaking her claw, Indigo licks her lips and replies, "Okay, if you do that for me I'll be forever grateful... In the meantime," she turns back toward Altima, "I'm sure this fine young employee would be more than happy to show me around the Foxhole...isn't that right?" She winks at Altima and grasps his arm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Zinc giggled. "okay then. you two have fun now!" she went back behind the counter and got to filing some paperwork.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh uhm... well... we have quite a few rooms/lounges, of the two biggest ones, theres the werewolves lounge and the Dragon's lounge...." Altima said, leading Indigo down the hotel's hallway. "Which you wanna check out first?"
Mitsuki growl softly yet teasingly as she finally strip Yoosei's kimono, revealed her impressive yet beautiful breasts. "...Here..." She crawls her paw to one of Yoosei's furry breasts and caress it softly, as bring her muzzle closer to Yoosei's neck and start to breath softly in order to tease Yoosei pleasurably.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei let out a soft moan and her body softly shivers in a pleasing way. all those teasing treatments were arousing her and she was starting to feel wetter between her legs. "mmmhh... I... I like that" she mutters that between soft moans and caresses Mitsuki's neck with her paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions