Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Saphire: *smiled in her mind from the comment and complied. She continued her long soft licks up and down his shaft*...I could...*she brough her paw down to his ballsac and gently caressed it with her soft furred paw*
The OCA
Nath: *he shivers in gentle pleasure and lets out another moan - his tongue slowly sliding out as his member throbbed... again* Saphy... nhhh... ohh god, that tongue~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *after another long soft lick she then stopped briefly her eyes still fixed on the member*..well..here goes..*she gently slipped her lips over the members head and slowly moved her head up and down just over the head*
The OCA
OOC: You missed me, Kyo.
OOC: I did say I aplogize if I forgot anyone, since my browser is bugging up around page 6 and I cannot see anyone's post on that page anymore.

IC:

Nath: *blushing darkly, he arches his head back to the limits, and takes a long moan - the feeling of an actual mouth on his member new for him* Ohhh!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire:..hmmm I..could...*she stopped her head bobbing then started moving her tongue around*..oh...*she closed her eyes and softly licked the member's head with her soft tongue*
The OCA
OOC: No disrespect. Oh, and please let me know where you got your new name from in the appropriate thread.
Gol (wolf): *giggle* i do. *he grinned a little still firmly massaging both of her breasts with paws*

Emerald: *as he releases his seed into her, her own orgasim came after his and climaxed all along his member that was inside her and mixing the juices with his.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Nath: *moaning even louder, he grits his fangs together, as his orgasm then slowly starts to build up at the base of his member* Ohhh g-god... S-Saph...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Raize:*moans feeling her breasts massaged by Gol's paws* MMhhh

Disturbed:*his humping comes to a slow thrusting. Slowly pushing his member in and out emptying all of his seed into Emerald's pussy*

Saphire: *softly starts to swirl her tongue around the member's smooth head* MMhh..
The OCA