Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Rika blinked at them.
"I feel like I'm reading a book with every second page missing." she said. "Oh, and by the way, here's your card back."
"Heh. Thanks." Peter took it "You know... I actually coded this card!" He grinned "My BIGGEST and BEST one... is the Dark Chaos Upgrade!" He laughed while boasting "All Stats up 400%!"

"He's so full of himself." Sapphire rolled her eyes.
"I can tell..." Rika murmured.She sat next to Renamon and lent againsed the wall. "Anyways....." she looked at Saph, and said very quietly: "How long has he been like this?"
"Been like what?" Saph whispered back curiously.
"Totally full of himself. Also, how long has he had the vocab to say that he coded the card? And sit down. You're making my neck hurt to look at you up there." Rika whispered in reply.
"OK." Saph giggled as she sat down quickly "He's always been like that and he knows all the coding from decompiling existing cards." He gave Peter a sly glance "Besides... he has... advantages in that area."
Now Rika was genuinly interested.
"How do you mean?" she asked.
**Matt**

DJ (giggles): somethings are worth the wait, Matt^^. in the meantime, we can get to know each other some more. Digimon Tamer to Digidestined

**Gatomon and Patamon**
Gatomon purrs h appily.... Licking his cheek**
Gatomon: Patamon... (nibbles his ear) i need you.....i mean..really ...Need you (blushes)

**Kari, tk, and davis**

kari: both of you...easy. i don't think flared tempers are gonna matter...something i did happened...and i need to make things right...even if it's just me (tries to get up) I'm not my brother...but i can try to be brave ..

**now courage flares up as Kari gets out of bed....barely**
"Hehe... ya see... he-"

"Saph!" Peter yelled from something like four meters away "Don't you dare say what I think you're going to say!"

"Hmph." Saph folded her arms "Stop cheating."
\"Whao, let me help.\" Daisuke offered reaching out to steady her by the arm to make sure she didn\'t fall.