Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
occ:Grey?
Veemon's Followers
GunterVanCrimson. He is the auther of this thread, right?
OOC: no- join us! everyone can join without asking! mrgreen I just... had to go away for a while. sorry! please continue!

IC Angel giggled. "here- I'll help pull your clothes off- you can wear one of the bathrobes..."

"thanks harry! hmmm... what was I playing with again?" Ivy said, groping his crotch.
Grey greets the Catgirl (obviously done blowing flynn) "Hi there! what can i do you for?"
Nina removed her shirt over her wings thanks to the help from Angel. She poorly attempted to hide her breasts which were showing through her white bra. She put the bathrobe on, making sure to give Angel a quick glance at her chest, "Thanks. I'm a total clutz in the bathroom." Nina smiled politely.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angel giggled again. "no prob! it happens all the time, I- YAHHH!!!" Angel slipped on the water, falling face first onto Nina's breasts.
Nina fell onto her back as Angel landed on top of her. She instinctivley pulled her wings around her to keep from landing on them pulling Angel closer to her by accident.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*the cat girl, who's names was Shiira, looked into the house behind her greeter, hearing the ruccus, and then looks back at the fur who was greeting her*

um... is everything okay in there? i was going for a run and heard alot of noise. you guys okay?

*she says to you, a little shy in nature. it doesnt occur to you to look her over before. now that she has mentioned going for a run, you look down at the attire she is in. or in this case, nearly lack there of. she has on a pair of tight pants that hug her waist rather revealingly, and a tight shirt that shows faint lines of her bra under it. she hasnt broken into a sweat yet, just having started running when your home cought her attention.*
*Ryu absentmindedly walks into the room*

"Finally I find the front door. You seriously should consider getting a map for this..."

*Ryu notices Shiira standing at the door*

"Hi there. Welcome to the party."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"uhhh... who are you?" Grey asks Ryu. "welcome anyway- I don't get that many guests you know!" he says- and looks at shiira again. "Yeah, we're good! so... you jog? great! I run too! mind if I join you? or would you like to come in?" He said cheerily. "she's cute, I wonder what her name is?" he thought. "oh yeah! my name's grey!" he held out a hand. *he has a thing for catgirls*

"Sorry nina! that's just me being clumsy again!" Angel blushes. "sooo.... sooooft...." she thought.
"Name's Ryu. Nice ta meetcha."

Ryu gave a small salute.

"It's okay." Nina lowered her wings to a more comfortable angle, but since she had little feeling in them failed to notice that they were currently resting on Angel's small butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad