Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Disturbed blinked for a second "You mean...all four of us?"
The OCA
"Yes, I mean all four of us," said Carman as she started rub his cock.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: What did you mean by wait to see if we can catch up with them?

IC:

Katt woke slightly, noticing Blaze's arm wrapped around her, she smiled happily as she cuddled closer to him, enjoying the warm of his body against hers as she fell back asleep.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: More charater interaction if we get our chareter to get moven to the theater.

Ic: Blaze wakes up slowly and streaches. "Mistress wake up," said Blaze as he gently wakes up Katt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Theater?

IC:

Katt murred a bit as she stretched, "Mmm, Blazy," She rolled over and wrapped her arms around him, "Just five more minutes, please?" She asked as she cuddled up against his chest.

OOC:

STOP THE CUTENESS!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooc: Blaze: Don't stop the cuteness

Ic: "Sure Mistress," said Blaze reached over and turned on the tv and switch it over the connecttion so he could see show are playing in theaters.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice suddenly smiled widely. She had forgotten already what was to be hugged from behind, the feeling was quite warm and lovely. She giggled contently and nodded her head softly, "I missed you a lot! How was Gym big boy?" she asked, moving her muzzle around so at least he'd be able to see Alice's big and cute eyes.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ack....." Kurtz gulped. "Don't remind me of that time..." Hugging her even closer to him, he licked her face after darting a few glances at the street, trying to make her mind turn. "...Please."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire laughed "Dont mind me, dig in" she smiled as she took a small spoon of icecream into her mouth "mmm yum." she swished her tail back and for as she enjoyed more of the delicious icecream.
The OCA
"Disturbed so do you want to have a foursome or not," said carman
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz