Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"You mean aside from tackling Zeke and attacking us while screaming for blood?" Ky asks. "Mmm, nothin'."
wearing twin frowns, Cronos and Sothe teleported. an echoing of Sothe's voice wispered "i am ignorant." unwhittingly, they teleported extremely close to chaos and his party. "its best we were seperated for awhile." said Cronos "its all my fult, isn't it?" Sothe asked "nay, its not all of your fult. remember sovolsky's law number 10: "it can never be only ones fult"" he slashed at a tree, which fell in Chao's camp. "calm down." she said before she kissed him.
Veemon's Followers
"So there WAS no reason," says Ky sadly. "Oh, Cronos...."

Zeke rubs the spot where Seit hit him.
''Hey Zeke...'' Mar said as he walked to him again ''...are you alright?'' He finished and then put a claw on his belly and narrowed his eyes, in a moment, any annoyance or slight pain in his body disappeared ''Or were you hit too hard...?'' He smiled as he stroke his white hair back with his other claw.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Whoa..." Zeke grins a bit. "No, I feel great now... Thanks."
''No problem, it's okay'' He said and stared on Zeke and removed his claw from his belly ''You are a cute we- otter when happy, you knew that?'' He smiled to him while literally ignoring everybody else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Zeke looks at him--and a slight blush paints his face. "Uhh... thanks...."
Mar smiled to Zeke and then kept listening to the others as they talk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"no... Cronos- there HAS to be a reason..." Blue said solemnly.

Shadow's camp-

"Hm? who's there?" Chaos said, turning his head towards Sothe and Cronos.
Flamey's ears perk up as he sniffs the air. "I don't know, bwother...."