Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As Blaze murred he reached up and started rubbing and pinching Katt breasts and tits as she slowly humped.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed's thrust became a blur tail flailing around behind him with every thrust

"When I get out of college I hope to get into dancing and possibly some acting too." Saphire said with a smile "I hope to become an actress."
The OCA
OOC:

See ya tomorrow Kyo

IC:

Dan groaned as he humped her harder his cock going inside her up to the hilt again and again as it launched small shots of precum in her womb, he bit on her left nipple playfully as his paw squeezed her right breast. "nnrr... yes!"
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: goodnight Kurtzie

IC:

She starts to lick and suck his ears, while feeling almost her orgasm hitting her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I..'m get..ting close," moaned Caman as Disturbed screwed her up the ass as she rubed you clit quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed pushed a few more times, sensation filling his body, cock starts to twitch and vibrate as he continues to thrust his dick inside her.

"Gah!!! I'm...comming CARMAN!!!!" his orgasm came spewing hot seed into her tailhole, coating the walls of her hole with cum with made his thrusts go much faster. Disturbed kept pushing into her letting the last few squirts of his seed squirt into her.
The OCA
Dan moaned loud as he humped her harder, his ballsack getting big as he was near. "Y-Yoosei! nngh!!" he went harder in his thrusts sucking on her right breast hungrily.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She arches her head back and moans loudly in bliss as she hits her orgasm, releasing a great amount of her juices, which coat his dick, to make him go as deep as possible.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Almost there," said carman as she rubbed her clit faster as she felt Disturbed slow down some.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah..I'll help." Disturbed said panting heavily he slipped his still fully erect cock out of Carman's taillhold and slipped it into Carman's pussy. It was very easy for him to slip it in from his already seed lubed cock. He immediatly started pumping into her.
The OCA