Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I started to do clean my legs, bringing them up so they where high in the air and I was greatful I took gymnastics. I started to clean the back of my legs.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I wrapped my arms around her and started to clean her stomach while holding her steady, while admiring her legs and how flexible she was.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I put the leg down and put my other one up and started to clean in. Slowly I moved my hands up and down my leg.
Creative Minds
The OCA
My hands slowly made their way upward, though self-conciously mostly. I started to leave a trail of light kisses on her neck and cheek.
The OCA
"Um... well I'm nearly done with my body, do you know where the shampoo is?" I asked as I looked around the bathroom while I cleaned my breasts.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I unwrap my arms and make my way to the otherside of the pool, where the bottle of shampoo was. "Here you go." I say holding it out to her.
The OCA
I put my leg down and took the shampoo from Anthony. I put some shampoo onto my hands before putting the bottle down. I started to rub the shampoo on my hair and I made sure that none of the shampoo went into my eyes.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I started to wash myself as Nikki washed her hair.
The OCA
After I washed my hair I went under water for a couple of seconds before coming back up and shampoo couldn't be seen on my hair. I went up to Anthony and asked, "Do you want me to do you back know?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
By now my arms where done. "Sure" I say, starting on my legs.
The OCA