Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Oh, well I'm kind of dark too, lovely." Jedrek chuckled a little before he marveled at her dark beauty, his hand softly caressing her black hair. "So what is my mistress going to do now that she has this dark personality?" The shadow dragon continued to stroke her hair while his tail softly hugged her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dark human of ice grinned darkly, murring softly nonetheless as the dragon caresses her hair. "well if you get back the handcuffs, I shall show you what I have in my mind" Dark Shiva said almost as if ordering him to really do it, rather then it would sound as a favor or suggestion.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh mistress, you sound a little more dominant this time," said Jedrek with a light chuckle. He then followed her command and handed her the handcuffs before telling her, "There you go, lovely mistress. What's next?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dark human of ice chuckled as she took hold of the handcuffs. "and I guess you like the fact I am more dominant now huh?" she then approaches the bed and climbs onto it. "now pet, come and lay down" she order.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I've always found power to be sexy," admitted Jedrek while giving Dark Shiva a sly smirk. He then followed her command and laid down on the bed before waiting for her to continue. Jedrek then brought his wrists closer to her to let her continue. "I'm ready, my lovely mistress."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh so you found power to be sexy? Now that is interesting" Dark Shiva chuckled and neared the dragon before then quickly handcuffing his wrists together and smirks. "and I love the fact you look so helpless now" laughing gently she then added. "I wonder what should I do to my pet, mmh"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek blushed cutely as he felt himself being restrained before he smiled up towards Dark Shiva. "Whatever you want, mistress. You can punish your pet, you can play with me, anything."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Definately you look so adorable" Dark Shiva giggles and then nears the dragon, slowly getting ontop of him, pressing her breasts on his chest as she then nears her face to his neck. "I think I am going to tease you for a while" she chuckled and then licked his neck teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek shivered in delight and growled happily from the tease. "Hhhrrr...oh mistress, you're such a playful little goddess...mmhh." He blushed slightly from her breasts pushing against him and her soft tongue against his neck. With his hands restrained, he used his tail to hug the ice human and caress her back.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dark human couldn't help but murr softly. "Oh my dwaggy pet. Who said I allow you to use your tail?" chuckling gently, she nibbles his neck softly and then starts kissing her way down towards his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions