Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Its my turn, I guess..." Nero said uncertainly, picking the quarter up from the floor and bouncing it on the table so hard, that it shattered the rim off the glass when it hit it. "Oh shit- sorry, I guess that's one shot." He laughed embarrassedly and downed his vodka shot. He wasn't good at controlling his strength. He picked the quarter off the shards and passed it on to the person to his right. "Anyone got another glass?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"My turn!" Mar grinned, grabbing the quarter in his large fingers, somehow managing to slip it in-between two of them as he aimed, "Hmm, if I take into consideration that the wind here is probably not as strong as outside of the tent and the fact of the level of impact from the table and my claws I should be able to," he slammed the quarter down, denting the table in the shape of the coin, creating a hole that kept going underneath the ground. "Whoops. What does that count as?" he asked, his ears twitching a bit as he looked towards the others.

(Festival)

"Gee, have fun!" Dorothy told Kitt, waving a claw to her as she returned to the ring, where she had accorded to meet with Ryoji.

(Ring)

Ryoji stood there, gazing upon the night sky with his arms folded, apparently tired of waiting. Ryoji looked over to see a familiar sillhouette as he noticed Dorothy, "Ah, you're here." He smiled, "Well, shall we move on?" he said, and Dorothy agreed cheerfully as they walked off.

(Alcove)

"Oh, the view here is fantastic!" Dorothy said with a wide smile as she stood up on the rocky edge of the alcove, staring off into the distance, beautiful stars adorning the night, only augmented by the clear sea that surrounded the island. "Is it your first time here, Ryoji? You seem to know a lot about this place!" she giggled, looking back at the oriental dragon.

Ryoji laughed heartily "It is my first time. But I've studied this island's history along with its geography at my grandparents' library, so I suppose I have some sort of prior knowledge about it." He stood besides Dorothy, who seemed to be smiling proudly to hear him talk. "Oh, by the way. I brought you a gift tonight, hope you don't mind." He said, slipping his claw into one of his attire's pockets and taking out a small box.

Dorothy blushed and looked towards Ryoji with uncertainty, "A-A-A gift...? Oh my! What if what Katt and Vook were saying was true?!" she suddenly turned red as a tomato, her ears twitching as she shrank a bit, looking towards the ground. "Uhm... What is... I mean, why?" she managed to speak out. Ryoji gave her a comforting smile.

"No need to justify a small token of my appreciation for being friends with me until now, or is there?" The young male grinned a bit, and opened the box in front of Dorothy to reveal two forearm rings made of jade. Dorothy's eyes widened in surprise at this, and froze for the moment. "Are they not of your liking, Dorothy-chan?" Ryoji asked with concern.

Dorothy snapped out and quickly grabbed the box, "No-no! Of course I like them! They are so pretty... And nobody ever has given me such a nice gift!" she said with a wide smile, bouncing up and down cheerfully.

"Why don't you try them on, then?" The gray dragon said, smiling back as Dorothy quickly slipped the bands past her claws and onto her arms, they seemed to adjust to the user's size. "They look great on you." He complimented, before she got a big hug from the young dragoness.

"Thank you Ryoji-kun! This has been one of the greatest experiences in my life!" She giggled, her tail wagging happily as her waist was surrounded by Ryoji's arms.

"It's not even reached the best part, yet." Ryoji smiled, his eyes glowing a shade of red.

OOC: Prepare for another time-skip soon, guys!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think that's a Mulligan, sweetie." Vook giggled as she watched, shaking her head a bit. "I'll pass, seeing as whether I win or lose, I'll still drink." she added with another soft giggle, downing a glass of the fiery alcohol, before letting out a cute ring of smoke from her maw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow leaned over the table, looking down the hole, "Dude, I think I can see china." he laughed.

"You don't know much about reshtraint do ya?" Katt laughed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Restraint?' Daisy giggled, pouring more vodka for herself, spilling most of it on the table.

'That coming from someone who can't even talk proper no more? Ahaha, c'mon, i wanna dance!' The girl finished another shot of vodka and leapt up to dance, knocking her chair over as she did so.

'Ooh, i feel a little spizzy. Maybe i'll pass on the dancing until the room stops moving,'

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Yay time-skip!

IC:

"My turn! My turn!" Lacia giggled as she fished a new quarter out of her bag and bounced it, making it plop into the glass. "Yay! Nero." She said, pointing at him.

Nero snorted and downed another shot of Vodka.

Lacia fished the quarter out of the glass again, and bounced it. It went in. "Nero.

"Oh come on- I've got a- low tolerance-" He said, downing his third shot, already sounding woozy.

"That's why its fun!" Lacia giggled and bounced again. "Yay! Three times! Special condition! Drink your shot and spin around!"

Nero downed another shot, turned on his heel once, hiccuped, and tipped over, hitting the floor loudly, gurgling unconsciously.

Lacia laughed and giggled so wildly that she missed the next one. "Heehee, here!" She passed it onto the person next to her, downing her shot.

"Thanks..." Nera smiled, and tried to bounce it, but it missed the cup and she had to down one shot before passing it along. This continued for a while.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(At aproximately 23:00hs)

"And I tell you, there's absolutely no way I'll miss the next quarter." Mar closed an eye, his tongue out as he focused, "Hmmm...! Hah!" he bounced the quarter on the table, but it bounced away and out of the window a kilometer or two away. "D'aww, man." The still-sober dragon's ears folded back, and he downed another vodka shot, "This thing's like water." He complained, then looked over to Lacia, "Uhm, sorry, I think I owe you around 20 bucks." He chuckled sheepishly, his large arm moving behind his head as he scratched it a bit.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why do people play this again?" Shadow asked as he threw a quarter against the table, the coin bouncing back up and knicking his ear as it flew past, "Ugh, this is impossible."

"Oh come on, it can't be that hard." Katt laughed, grabbing one of the qaurters out of Shadow's hands, she hit it against the table, the quarter bouncing up and landing perfectly in the shot glass, "Awww, it landed in my drink." she pouted a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Daisy tried to focus on the game before her, lazily downing another shot, not sure whether it was her turn or not.

'You know... the game... when it's... but, don't you think? I mean...' She slurred, before sliding off her chair and sprawling on the floor, giggling slightly.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"I'm alllll out of quarters~" Lacia giggled drunkenly, sipping her vodka shot like it was hot.

"We- we really should stop!" Nera laughed loudly, pounding the table. "We have like, an hour to pull ourselves together for the big cere-money... thatsa lotta quarters Marvin- Martin-" She slurred.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers