Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Lufty's blushe darkened. "I... I need... Ahh..!" She sat back down, feeling intense heat rush through her body, caushing her to clench her stomach, writhing in pain. "I.. I want to... help..!" She complained. "Wh, what is wrong.. with... me..?" She asked, panting heavily.
Onyx would lay under a near by tree and close her eyes.She would quickly fall asleep,a slight breeze would blow making the girl shiver.Onyx would begin to dream,her and Diamond would be younger in this dream.They would be sitting in the park,Onyx would be holding Diamond closely.Diamond would be crying but she would stop and pull Onyx to her level and kiss her lips.Before Onyx could react Diamond would disappear.Her dream would end as her eyes slowly opened."That stupid girl..."the girl would run her fingers through her hair.
------------------------
Diamond would look back at Elan "You seem to be attached to me."she giggled and hugged Elan tightly."I'm just going to find Onyx,but it is fine if you tag along.Plus you are cute so she probably won't eat you."Diamond would hold Elan's hand as she walked through the forest.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Keia moved and placed her arms beneath the female electric rat, picking her up and carrying her over to the shade where she sat her down gently "Leon, go get her some water, if you cant find a river and then come back and direct me to it, she's burning up." The female looks down at Lufty with her bright green eyes, looking rather worried as she puts her hand to her forehead to try and assert her temperature.
Elric finished getting the fire pit ready but he still needed it lit. He could see Onyx not too far off, resting but not quite asleep.

"Hey," he called out "I saw you use a fire attack not too long ago mind using it to get the fire started?"

--------------------

"Ha like she could eat me," said Elan confident in his abilities "who is Onyx anyway? She like a good friend of yours or something?"

-------------------

Leon nodded in agreement and hurried off. Need to find some good herbs too, he thought she may still have a small infection from her leg wound. I hope not though. Those herbs I gave her should have worked.

It did not take him too long to find some water and healing herbs. He returned with the needed items saying "this should work to help her fight off whatever is wrong. You should know she recieved a pretty deep gash on her leg not too long ago, I did some treatment on it when I found her but something could have gotten by without me realizing it."
"Here" she says slowly placeing the cupped water to the females lips "Drink...slow now" she says looking over at Leon "Can you get to work on her leg?, i think you may know more about healing than i do i am not a doctor i am a warrior "she says with a soft smile, rubbing the females head with a cool damp leaf.
Fury woke up to find himself in a cave. He then searched for his two friends and gave up after a minute."Okay. where is everyone? I must've fell asleep. Marcus sure was a nice guy. and that girl was pretty cute. Now either one isn't anywhere to be found." Fury said to himself as he sat on the cave floor with his legs crossed."Of course. how to get back to them anyway is definitely the question at hand right now."
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Onyx would get up and walk over to the fire pit,"Will-o-Wisp.." her eyes would glow a dark purple before the fire pit lit up with fire."Now,if you do not mind I'm going for a walk."the mismagius girl would walk away,she would at least be 3 yards away from Elric when she stopped and sat down."Magical leaf.",Onyx would use that move to cut her hair short."That feels better."she would then get up and walk back 2 yards so she was at the lake.Onyx would sit in the lake and use the move psychic to clean herself.When she was done she would sit up on a rock and air dry.
-----------------------------
"I guess she is my good friend.More of a sister though."Diamond would hesitate as she stopped and saw five different paths in front of her.She began to look around for a map,"There has to be a map of this place,somewhere."
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Roya buzzed along quitly behind Diamond and Elan for while before finally speaking up "Perhaps only the people who brought us here have maps, maybe we should find an 'ask' for a map." she said with a michivious glint in her eyes.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Leon nodded and went to work.

The wound was still fairly clean but it had started bleeding again. He washed the area with some of the water then mixed what was left, along with some of the hereb's now mashed up, and told Lufty to drink it. What remained he worked into a similar paste and placed it on the wound along with a new leaf.

"There," he said "that should help. I hope."

-------------------

"Well first we have to figure out where the people who brought us here are," said Elan "maybe if we head towards the wall we could find some kind of entrance. If anything I think they might be in their."

--------------------

Elric watched as the fish cooked. The smell wafting over the area. He caught a few more and began to prpare them as well. He wondered if that girl would want some as well.

((Diva please look back at the first post. None of the characters have clothes so yours should not either. Just a reminder.))
Lufty gasped, panting heavily as her leg was struck with pain. Her cheecks sparked wildly as she attempted to dring whatever Leon had told her to.
-------------
Mia would soon snap out of a daze, looking around and seeing that fury and marcus were nowhere to be seen. "Uhm... Guys..?" She whispered, standing up, a bit worried.