Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Brandon shrugged, and sat down next to the water fountain, his hammer resting in his lap. Part of him wondered what he would be doing at this point, if his family was still alive. Probably inhaling the sweet, acrid smell of hot metal, as he pounded it into the shape of a sword. Now, he was inhaling the fresh air of the mountains, as he started his training to be a god.

...part of him seemed to know what was going on. Must have been the unnamed god that resided within him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei fondled her arms softly before heading towards the big fountain. Shortly after she sit down near the fountain, curious of what could be their training. what would they be doing. but most of all she was curious to know which was the god within her.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Soma headed toward the fountain and sat next to Yoosei "What a crazy day" He then removed his sword from his waist and put it next to him.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Yoosei nodded softly and then looked at Soma. "I believe that this has been the craziest and most awkward day in my entire life so far" she laughed softly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Vocatio happened to overhear Yoosei and Soma. "I think everybody here can say the same," Vocatio tried to sound happy, but the result was not good. "If anyone else has had a crazier day, I would love to hear it." Now, he tried to laugh, but no sound came out. He ended up sighing.

'I hope this god inside of me can help me out,' he thought. He looked at the intricate fountain. 'I wonder what's up with this fountain?'
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Soma laughed "It's funny how one's world can turn upside down in a single day" He then looked at Vocario "Still worried about Daisy's dead? Don't worry about it, let's just think of a way to prevent such an event from happening again, if you worry too much about the past you will fail to see the future" He then looked at the fountain "Dunno what's up with it, but a place like this really put me at ease"
"I'm sorry about your arm, too," Vocatio said and blushed with shame. "I shouldn't have been so reckless. I thought my tactics would work, but I was dead wrong." He frowned, but tried not to think about Daisy. Soma was right. "I'll take your advise though," he said. "I have to think of the future, and how that incident will never happen again." A smile crawled onto his face.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"I'm Mariam!" The girl in a nun's garb giggled and curtsied. "Nice to meet you! Welcome back to life!"

Ray sat himself at the edge of the fountain. He was determined to fulfill what task was given to him, to become stronger, to become a better man than he was. "I am ready to learn, mistress Valkyrie!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Very well then... close your eyes." The Valkyrie ordered, "Humans these times are exposed to demonic energies for far too long, rendering their spirits vulnerable, and slaying monsters has become a rather difficult task without the proper equipment; none the less, slayed monsters simply come back as the undead, because their souls have not been purified. In order to cleanse this corruption from your human bodies, we must resort to the art of spiritual meditation. This blessed fountain will nurture your minds and spirits with strength and wisdom as you open your heart's eyes to the world's knowledge." Gna said, before she idly floated to the middle of the fountain so everybody would be able to see and hear her well.

"Doing this shall unlock a potential many humans have lost, and this will be undoubtfully your strongest weapon and shield when you start your training." She said, "The meditation can be weird and awkward at first, but it is you who may do it only. Stop using your eyes to see and your ears to listen; use only your heart to find the strength of what you truly need to be worthy of a god's power."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Meditation? What an strange way to train, but I guess it makes some sense" Soma crossed his legs and closed his eyes Don't see nor hear "Just for how long should we stay like this?"