Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"Oh! Sorry master!" Rei whispered back as she struggled but was totally pinned "Let me go you fiend! You won't get away with this!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good Sarah, you look wonderful! Now come, we're going out tonight! It's time you learned to loosen up and have fun!" Gin as he took hold of her chain and headed out the door.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah struggled for only a second before it became blatantly obvious that Gin was strong enough to drag her if he needed to, and so she fallowed him out her door, blushing, bare foot and scared. She began to think and decided that if she cooperated, then maybe he would let her go. After all, she was a good person, how could he do this to a good person? Aside from that, she did not want to earn any punishment, though she slightly doubted he would punish her, since, 1. he could force and intimidate her into doing almost anything, and 2. he had not punished her yet. Still, she picked up her pace and walked next to him, her shoulder just touching his. Her head looked down at her own bare feet, her eyes sad and desolate as she walked along, feeling completely powerless to stop anything.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter only smiled and with one hand, began rubbing her breast through her clothing. "This is a good sized tit, Mars. How did you get them? With a rack like this and this outfit, people might start thinking your a slut."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"EEEEEEEK! G-get your damn hands of me you bastard!" Rei yelled strugling under Hunters grip "H-how dare you touch me!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They walked a while before finally stopping at a small park "This'll do nicely!" Gin said looking around at moderate crowd that filled the park all of whom notticed and grinned back "Now pet where shall we start our little fun?" he asked one hand massaging Sarah's ear while the other firmly gripped her ass and pulled her tightly against him.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Poor Sarah could not hold back a moan as her ass and sensitive ear were stimulated. "Ah...st-stop, Gin." She moaned as she pressed against him, fearing that the massage on her ear might turn into a horribly painful tug if she tried to resist him. "So...so many people...please..." She moaned softly. She could already feel chills running down her back and through her body. If this continued she would get wet and soil her panties and then stain the dress. She did not want that. "Gin, please...Im trying to be good." She begged with tears in her eyes. "Please dont be mean to me." She shivered against him, only able to pray that she would not attract any more attention then she already had, though an attractive bare foot elf in a revealing dress being led along by a chain was already an eye catching spectacle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't deny it! Doesn't it feel good? I bet it does, you whore!" Hunter laughed, and rubbed his knee against her pussy. "They're watching us you know. The people, they love watching you like this."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Aww, aren't you having fun?" Gin asked teasingly as and nipped at Sarah's ear moving both hands to squeeze and rub her ass "I'll take you home if you promise to behave and obay me! Do that and I promise you untold pleasure and riches."

"N-no! S-stop this!" Rei squeeked as she squirmed and struggled at Hunter's touch "S-stop this at o-once!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Stop what?" Hunter laughed. He suddenly grabbed Rei's top and with a hard pull, tore it off. He then smiled as all the TVs in a nearby store suddenly showed him and Rei. "My allies are videotaping this, so that the whole world can see you. The real you," he smiled, as he reached for her clothing and began tearing at it until she was naked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sarah gasped and moaned silently. "Please...dont do this to me Gin...I just....I wanted to be your friend!" she said sadly, tears already spilling over her cheeks as mire people began to take notice, making her blush crimson. Her knees began to shake and it was clear that between the humiliation and the molestation, she could hardly remain standing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Fine! Be that way!" Gin growled as he let Sarah and looked down at her "I don't need friends! Now come! If your going to be like this then I have just the thing to fix you!" with that he grabbed her chain and pulled her into a nearby alley.

"Aaaaahhhh! W-what are you doing! You monster I'll make you pay for this!" Rei screamed as she desperatly tried to cover herself.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions