Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
"It's not a problem, I like helping people" the lizard giggled while wagging her tail left and right, "I'll get going now. Nice to meet you!" she said, before she turned around, ready to leave.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Building : Rooftop >

Mizuki's tail suddenly went stiff, as sense a shadow slowly approaching closer. She then summon her twin-blade swordand turns around, looking at the shadow with a sharp stare.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Vook continued flying, and stopped on the edge of a building, keeping her eyes on Kyo. cant lose sight of him... she noticed a shadow on the ground, but it was not her own. damn it...now i'm being followed... she jumped down in front of the shadow, summoning her Arc Wand. "who are you?" she demanded, holding her staff at ready.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Whoa hold up a sec," Shaun said, "Not every day I get to meet a dragon, think I'm just gonna let you run off?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The dragoness smiled He's cute, but not too bright she thought, turning around after he had stopped her. "Yes?" she sweetly said not wanting to sound hostile, "What else do you need?" she looked to him expecting a good answer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, how bout a picture?" He asked, "No one's ever going to believe this when I tell them."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The female dragon thought about it, she wasn't exactly sure, but what Shaun was saying was true. "I wouldn't mind" she smiled and nodded slowly, her muzzle showing one of her fangs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serria speedly ran through the school halls untill she found what she was looking for the princepal's office. On the pads on her feed she slid into the doorway and quickly jumped up sticking to the ceiling letting a student pass under her legs. Slowly she krept over and behind the secretary's chair. Deciding she needed a distraction of some sort to get the secretary's attention away from the computer she took out a black marble out of her pocket and chucked it over at the door's window completely smashing it.

The secretary gasped at the sound of shattering glass, "What the?!" she stood up and went to the door, "Who did this!?" she then walked out.

Swiftly the jaguaress hopped onto the computer and typed up Kyosan's student profile. Quickly jotting down his home address Serria slipped out of the princepal's office and down the halls.
The OCA
"Awesome," Shaun reached into his pocket and pulled out a cellphone, "Okay, give a sexy pose and say cheese." He said aiming the lens at her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dot blinked at hearing him, "What do you mean 'sexy'?" she asked, not noticing the fact her body wasn't anything like as her human disguise considering she had a more slender waist, wide, really inviting hips and on top of that, breasts that kept being squished against her uniform, sticking out in a prominent cleavage. "I won't-" Dot was about to refuse, but she immediatly thought it was a waste of time arguing if she didn't want to be seen. Besides, the concept of posing for the camera was appealing to her, she smiled to herself and shook her head. "It's nothing, just make sure to get a good angle cutie" she winked, keeping her that eye closed as she leaned forward slightly to show off more of her deep cleavage. An arm hanging, and her other claw on her thigh, her tail wagging seductively behind. This isn't so bad! she thought with a mental grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad