Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Yoosei widened her eyes as she witness the battle. "he dared to kill a citizen without any mercy" she growled and activated her saber again. "you Sith really have no morals..." she looked at Onyxia "being peacefull is not longer an option my dear.. get ready to fight.. we need to stop this Sith..." she took a deep sigh "...kill it if necessary" she shivers a little at her own words. she was never the one to kill anyone and never liked it much.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
About damn time thought Shadow bitterly, jumping in the air to avoid the attack, coming back down and planting both boots on the sith's back.

"Don't kill him...he's worth more alive," he said to the jedi.
"what...?" Altima said, as he stopped bathing Psyrixia. "Uhm...well, no I have not bathed with another..." he said, resuming his rubbing, as he rubbed more soap over the dragoness' back.
Cervane flipped as he hit the ground,knocking Shadow off.He roared loudly as he ran at Shadow again,swingly his lightsabers wildly.
Slowly turning to face Altima, Psyrixia placed her right arm upon the edge of the tub and whispered, "Well...since you're getting your clothes all wet, wouldn't the logical thing to do is take them off ...and join me in the tub." Giving him a wink and a smile, she traced a finger of her left claw across the Jedi's neck down his chest. "We could...you know...scratch each other's back...so to say."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Damian put out a hand to stop Yoosei, watching intently. "Don't. Not yet." he turned to look at her, blinking slowly. For a Sith, he seemed to be unusually kind and humane, as well as diplomatic. "You say we have no morals. I say to you that we do, even if they are vastly different from yours. Cervane has killed without cause. To me, this is a breach of code, but an even greater breach is to interrupt a Sith in the middle of a duel." he sighed, looking over at the duel. "As harsh as the Sith are, they are incredibly lax compared to the Jedi Order." he said, hissing slightly. "Apparantly my way of thinking was too radical... The Jedi didn't like it, and had me... forcibly retired, you could say."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Y-yeah...I-I mean! uhm...w-well....you want me n-naked...? but thats so vulgar..." Altima said, as he slowed his rubbing.
Yoosei blinked in surprise when Damian put out a hand to stop her. She tilts her head and glances at Damian after hearing him intently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ok, Alt...we've got to get to the bottom of this.", sounding determined. "I'll let you finish my back and wings, with your clothes on, if you'll tell me why you think nudity is so repulsive and vulgar...deal? You don't even have to look at me..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I-it's not that I find nudity so repulsive... I...I just feel very uncomfortable about it... I guess it's because I grew up in a culture where not many people walk around naked..." Altima said, as he shifted his legs. "I'm....sorry, I guess... I could possibly undress down to my trousers for you..." the dragon said, as he stood up, and began to fondle with the cloth that held his robes toghether, allowing both pieces to fall to the floor. Lifting them out of the tub, he sat down next to Psyrixia, and finished rubbing her back. "Well, there, I finished your back... anywhere else you need me to clean?" Altima asked, only to find that a few seconds later, he regreted phrasing it like that.