Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Female Strip Club
Anna blushed and smiled slightly, sitting on Disturb's knees. "Oh my... what have you been feeding that thing, my dear boy?" she said, caressing his groin gently.

VIP Room
Andrew smiled and nodded. "Oh my yes... that was lovely. Now what else shall we do, my lovely dragoness?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Altima was a little surprised, at first. "Uh, well I start working soon, so I guess yeah.." Altima said, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, my name is Altima, and welcome to the Foxhole..." Altima said, extending a claw towards Indigo

"MMhhhh...sexy vixens like you." Disturbed grinned playfully murring deeply as his groin was caressed his member throbbed in the air "Hot ass like this," he gave her butt a playfull spank.

Onyxia nuzzled the wolf softly, "I actually wouldnt mind meeting the some of the other people at this fine place you have here." she took a claw and combed through Andrew's hair, "But just because of your sweetness I'm giving this place five stars." she giggled.
The OCA
"Hello, my name is Indigo.", she shook his claw with her paw. "I'm currently looking for a job and had heard that this place is hiring." Stepping forward and placing her paw on Altima's chest, she looked into his eyes and whispered, "Do you think you could help me out? It'd be fun working here together... don't ya think?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"yeah... uhm.. well like i said, I was just hired yesterday... so we may have to go find someone else..." Altima said, looking around, "Ah, if only Zinc was here... uhm...well I guess I could help you fill out the application myself.." Altima said, heading towards the front desk. Looking past a efw drawers, he found the one Zinc had opened when he was here, and found the forms. "Ah! here they are!" he pulled one out for Indigo, "Just fill it out, and someone else may come by when you're finished...."
Zinc walked back to the main room, seeing altima and indigo. "hey altima! who's your friend?" she smiled to indigo.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh, uhm, this is Indigo, and she wants to apply....can yah help us out?"
"Hi there!", Indigo smiled and seductively eyed the dragon. "Like I was telling Altima, I'm interested in working at your fine establishment. I'm willing to do just about anything, for work. I don't suppose you have... an opening...for me...do you...?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"hello! nice to meet ya." she winked at indigo. "i dont know...i would have to ask Andrew. he's my boss."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
< Werewolf Room >

Mitsuki cose her eyes gently while moaning as feeling Yoosei's tail teasing between her breasts. "Mnhh..thank you..." She went closer to Yoosei, place both paws on her shoulder and slowly caress her shoulder up to her neck.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds