Join our server on Discord

Pokerus X (A yiffeh Pokemon RP!)
"Yeah..maybe." Arcanine lifted her head up and looked at Erika "..and dont worry I dont feel like I'm affected anymore. I think the virus may die down after sex." she said with a slight unknowing in her voice then she blinked "If you're here..where is your trainer at." she tilted her head some.
The OCA
"Heh, thanks." Flame smiled, again only with his eyes, at the compliment. Flame looked happily at the Heracross, "You're really pretty you know that?" He admired her pink coloring. He then wrapped his arms around her and gentley lowered her to the ground with his impressive new strength, "I can't wait anymore, I want you so badly." He said as his cock rubbed up against her leg, the warm member pressing against her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then take me. Ummm you will have to break the shell," Serra cooed nervously since this was her first time and as she spread her legs as far as they could go.

Ooc: What happened to Shadow that is Flame's Trainer?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uh, okay." Flame said nervously, he wasn't exactly an expert at sex since it was his first time too, "Just tell me if you want me to stop." He said as he rested his member near her crotch, searching around for an opening.

"I am not sticking around for this." Shadow said as he noticed what was going on, "I don't know what got into you two but I'll be at the center when you're done." Flame gave a thumbs up as Shadow turned and headed out of the way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serra gently grabs one of Flames feathery hand places it at her shelled treasure, "See you need to break my shell there," she said used his hand to rub it some.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Break, through the shell?" Flame looked at the hardened carapace, if it was nearly as hard as the rest of her shell it'd probably hurt, badly, "Um, okay. I'll try." Flame was worried about the pain, but he wanted the realease so badly that it was put to the back of his head almost immediately as he pressed the head of his member against the shelled area, Here goes nothing. Flame thought as he pulled back his hips and thrust forward with all the strength he could put into his thrust, figuring the shell would be hard to break through.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Serra felt Flame's member slide over the front of her shell. "Maybe you need to try your beak or you talons instead," she cooed hoping that was all that was need to break her shell open. Since it was only her in the area she had not witness her species mating habits because her parent were caught.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
In a swift, Sam thanked god for the quick idea, "Alright, let's go now!" she said, then put a claw around Ume, "Come on Ume, we got to get out of here!" she told her and hoped she'd listen to her, then tried to hold the Umbreon in her arms.

Swanny nuzzled again, but this time she mindlessly reached down with a hand to the prominent erection, profusely stroking it once and twice, aiming to arouse enough of the grass-type.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"This isn't gonna be easy." Flame thought aloud as he reared back, "Let's see if I can't break it." He said as he got off of Serra. He lowered down her body till his head was at her crotch, "Here we go!" He said as he pulled back his head and swung it forword, slamming his hard beak into the shell casing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Leafy member poked out some as he noticed that the other were leaving wonder if I could use attract on that Umebreo he thought to himself. "Come join us," he said as he used attract on Ume

Serra felt a slight pain as she heard Flame brake through her shell as he penetrated her with his beak. "Oh that feel good," she moaned softly as she reached down with one of her claws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz