Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Flamebolt - So how were you able to use my Mana Magic? Normally, only Mana Beasts have this gift.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Psyrixia: *looks around* Heh...this place sure looks barren doesn't it, Tach?

Tachyon: You're not kidding Psyri. *squints, looking way off in the distance* We might just have to get things going ourselves, if no one else shows up.

Psyrixia: *grins sexily* Oooo, I wouldn't mind that at all, Hon...
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kiva: *laid down on the couch, reading a book about science* mhh what amazing things we find here huh
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson: *sneaks behind the couch with his head slowly rising, a light grin across his muzzle* Amazing things indeed, I just found a cutie vixen. *his tongue licks the edge of her ear teasingly*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva: *perks ears up and then blushes darkly while moaning softly* oh you sneaky foxie *giggles and wags tail happily*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson: Hehe, really? *chuckles happily while giving the back of her neck some soft licks and kisses* Mmmm, such a tasty sweetie.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva: *moans softly and blushes deeply* mhh.. weally? I am tasty?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grace: *a cute white tigress outside swimming around in a swimming pool happily wearing a cute two piece blue bathing suit*
The OCA
Crimson: *grins happily* Without a doubt, cutie. *his tongue licks further down against her back, his paws caressing her sides softly* Do you want me to lick lower?

-----------

Alexis: *a lovely, black haired elf walks into the pool room wearing a red bikini* Ah, I hope the water's okay. *she dips her foot in a little before slowly slipping into the water, the blue eyed woman noticing Grace, the elf grinning towards her* Hi there! *she blushed slightly before adding* That's a cute bikini you have on.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kiva: *nods eagerly and moans softly still while blushing deeply* mhh I sure would love that *giggles*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions