Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He gets surprised by the quick question and sudden shift, and the feeling of wet warmth. He moans lightly, grabs Kai's member and licks up and down the shaft before putting it in his mouth. he sucks lightly on it gathering the taste while stroking his back enterance as well.
"Mmm, oooh... That feels wonderful." said Kai as he moan with delight as he kept on sucking on Humon. Kai then stopped and ask "oooh... Do you want to cum...mmm...In me by humping me threw the ass...ooh...?
Zeke surfaces and shakes his head. "That's okay."
OOC:sorry...vacation....ORLANDO...W00T!...pics coming soon maybe.

IC:Seit is still standing there as Cain flys worryed to him."Seit?"cain asked shakly.Seit swatted Cain into a Tree.his eyes where glowing black with newly grown fangs.Seit no longer had control of his body.
He raised a little eyebrow, but then stood and shook himself, then stretched his body muscles and grinned to Zeke again ''You sure Zeke...?'' He asked with a seductive voice to him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well... Y-yes." Zeke ducks back underwater and swims around some more.
occ: Twisted
ic:suddenly there were loud cracks fallowed by little zupping noises as sothe took pot shots at Blue and Mar heads' "playtimes over. get dressed." she said as she threw clothes at them. cronos didn't even try to hide his smile."so hows the new gun?" "one hell of a good one." in additon to the pistol, she carried a sniper, another pistol, ammo, and a saber. she was now wearing a blue long sleeved shirt with a black coat over it that had a symbol that was composed of two ovals on top of and on bottom of a rombus in silver. she was also wearing blue tapered breeches.
occ: be glad i let you finish. i was tempted to interrupt in the middle of a climax.
Veemon's Followers
In a flash, Zeke is out of the water, an attack ready in his paw. "Drop that thing."
"Ky, tell the weasel we're friends."cronos said "besides, i could have easly killed them by now. i missed on purpous. i'm that good of a shot." she said smiling sweetly.
Veemon's Followers
"Otter," says Zeke, puttind his hand down. "I'm an otter."