Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"As you command Mistress," said Blaze as he hugged Katt and then preceded to change clothes.

--spa--

"Disturbed your enjoying this so quiet," said carman as she pounce on top Yoosie.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed's member immediatly popped out watching Yoosei "DAAAAAMN!!!"
The OCA
Dan was so glued seeing Yoosei's ass he didn't even noticed his cock getting out of his pouch quickly "what a teaser, look at that ass!" he even started to drool at the sight
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman said softly so Disturbed and Dan could not hear, "in a minute or if you want lets start making out," as she put Yoosie into a Submissive hold.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei blinks and giggles once Carman pounces on top of her. She grabs some mud and starts to rub it all over Carman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You wouldn't happen to have a pair for me? Mine didn't exactly survive you." Katt laughed a bit at the large tears in her small pants from Blaze wearing them.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mistress you command you don't need to asked," corrected Blaze as he hand her a pair of Carman pants that was red.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You can't correct me." Katt said, "I'm always right so there." She smiled a bit as she slid into the pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed quietly scooches over to Dan's side.
The OCA
"My bad Mistress," said Blaze as he got himself some thing to drink.

--spa--

Carman turnes and nods to Yoosie to let her no that she is ready and kissedk her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz