Join our server on Discord

The new, and improved (w00t, VENDING MACHINE!!), Lounge!
Sylirmon - *surprised, whispers* How did he... Shoot, I can't approach her now... *Stays hidden in the shadows as he moves a little closer from tree to tree.*
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gol: c'mon Misty, i'll bring us down from up here. Just climb on my back. *he said turning so he gave his back to her to climb on*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *she aimed for Gol's back and leaped on it, clinging on to him for dear life* Okay hun. You can go now. *she kissed his cheek from behind*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gol: *he chuckled and grabbed onto the pole below him and slid down it carefully since he had her on his back*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty: *she poked out her tongued and giggled* Hee.. this is fun! *she wrapped her arms around the front of Gol and linked her claws together* Piggy back rides from sexy wolves are fun!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sylirmon - Better now than never... *Saw Gol and Misty lowering from a tree. He leaves his hiding spot and goes over to them.* Hey, Misty. Have you seen that Dark Knight friend of mine around?
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Misty: *carefully jerks on Gol to make him stop, blinking in surprise* Umm.. no.. I haven't seen him in a while actually.... sorry...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sylirmon - *Sighs* I wish I knew where he went to... Thanks anyways Misty. *Starts to walk back in the direction that he came* First he said he was here, now I can't find him... *Looks around the area* -_-() *Turns back and looks at the two again.* Heh, you wouldn't know how to get back would you?
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ray: *still chuckling idly*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions