Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Yeah, good idea, lets finish eating first, heheh." Jedrek chuckled lightly before he finished off his french toast, before working on his helping of pancakes and bacon. "Mmmm..."

Monica smiled softly towards Minami and told her, "You're welcome." Her tail reached over and gently coiled around the hybrid's soft tail before she went to eat the rest of her breakfast.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The hybrid murred from the feeling of Monica's fluffy tail wrapping with her dragon tail while she eat the bacon and ends by emptying a glass of milk.

"I'll clean up the table later on." Ryo stated as collecting the empty plate and groped it in one place. It's been a while he haven't helped the females to clean up the dishes after meal.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Monica happily finished her breakfast as well and sighed peacefully from having a full belly. After wiping her muzzle clean with her napkin, she looked over to Minami and grinned. "Ah, your french toast was so yummy, sugar. Thanks, again." The blonde vixen then leaned in and gently nuzzled her cheek.

Jedrek finished the last of his breakfast, enjoying the lingering taste of the crispy bacon and sweet pancakes and french toast in his mouth. Once he was done, he smiled towards both of the girls and told them, "Yeah, I'll second that. That breakfast was delicious. Thanks, ladies." The shadow dragon grinned approvingly towards them before he looked over to Ryo and asked, "Well, how about I give you a helping hand, wolfy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As everyone finished eating, Ryo stood up and collect the rest of empty plates. "Oh. Sure thing, sweetie. Mind to take all the empty glasses?" He said, point his furry index finger over the glasses while Minami approach closer to Ryo.

"Thank you for lending a help, Ryo." Minami said while Ryo nodded. "Not a problem. You guys work so much to prepare the meals all this while, so it's time to switch roles."

"Monica and I will do a light exercise while waiting for your arrival." The hybrid smiled and plant a kiss on Ryo's cheek.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Thanks boys." Monica smiled softly and hugged the two before she joined Minami to head towards the gym.

"Not a problem, ladies." Jedrek chuckled lightly before he helps Ryo by gathering all of the glasses and heads for the sink. "Alright, let's wash these up real quick and join them."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We'll do a light exercise first so we won't stress our filled stomach." Minami giggled while heading towards the gym, swinging her tush like a model just intend to tease the Renamon.

Ryo couldn't help but blushed as Monica giving him a warm hug, something that he didn't expect to see. He's really comfortable around Minami, but not other females. "O-oh, yes.." The feminine wolf heading to the sink and washing off the plates side by side with Jedrek.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hehe, naughty sugar." Monica giggled softly as she joined the hybrid in the gym and stretched lightly. "So did you have something in particular in mind, Minami?"

"Hmmm, what's with that blush, huh?" Jedrek chuckled softly upon seeing Ryo's nervous expression as he helped the wolf clean and dry the dishes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami winked and giggled while stepped in the gym and began performing some light exercise to stretch her muscles and nerves. "Something like...?"

Ryo's ears twitch a little as heard the statement, washing the last plate. "It's just...Monic..hugging me..." He stated softly, swishing his fluffy tail lightly. "I'm comfortable Minami hugging me but not other females like Monica."

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Something like...what? C'mon sugar, don't leave me guessing." Monica stuck her tongue out cutely as she joined Minami in some stretching and light exercise.

As Jedrek finished washing the last of the dishes with Ryo, the beefy dragon moved over and hugged the cute wolf eagerly. "Well, what about me? Are you comfortable with males hugging you, hmmm?" he teased, while giving his neck a soft lick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I notice you're staring at my tush while we're walking over here..." The hybrid grinned a little as approaching behind the female and slips her arms before lifting Monica by her back.

Ryo dried off his soft paws and blush some more as Jedrek hugging him, murring from the lock on his neck. "O-Of course I feel comfortable, Jed...Y-You're cute..and strong..." He said as caress the dragon's beefy chest lovingly. "Shall we go now..? I don't want the girls waiting." Ryo smiled and leads Jedrek to the gym.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds