Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"And I love to hear you moaning" the blue-haired girl murmured sweetly while speeding up her pace, thrusting deeper into Crimson's tailhole before she sneaks a hand down to his member, grasping it and stroking it softly.

Sara held the kiss for a while longer before she slowly broke it up as a soft moan escapes her throat as soon as he got her hands on her rear. "N-Nath...I am feeling too hot" she admitted while sneaking a hand under his shirt and caressed his bare chest.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You do? Mmhhh!" Crimson blushes a little brighter before he cutely moans some more as his rear is ravaged by Shiva and her thick toy. His walls grip her strap-on tightly as it bumps his sensitive spots harder, while his member leaks more pre once her smooth hand wraps around it. "H-Harder, cutie...I need more, please."

Nikki grinned as her upper body was nearly revealed to him with only her red brassier blocking the view of her lovely chest. "Mmhh...better, but I still feel really hot, handsome." Her hands then slid over and rubbed his sides softly before she removed his uniform shirt and marveled at his bare chest. "Mmrrr, sexy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, I could say the same." Kyosan blushed lightly as more and more of the beautiful beastgirl's body was revealed to him, slipping his hands further as then he slowly began to slip her skirt down, taking it off with a small flick.

"Mmhh... w-well, and how would I solve that?" Nath chuckled lightly, winking to the beastgirl while continuing to carress at her rear, squeezing it gently in his grasp while looking up onto her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohh...you want it harder huh?" Chuckling gently, Shiva speeds up her pace and humps Crimson's rear deeper and harder. While still using her hand to stroke his member gently yet teasingly. "Like this?"

Sara murrs happily, enjoying the feeling of him caressing her rear. "Well...hmm.. you could start undressing me.." she then giggles before adding. "Unless you just wouldn't mind me taking off these clothes of mine, to ease part of this heat that I am feeling" she poked her tongue out cutely. While waiting for his answer, she got her hands on his shirt and removed it gently. A soft purr escaped her throat once she admired and caressed his bare chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahhh...oooh, Shiva, I can't hold it much longer." Crimson blushes brightly as he squeezes the sheets beneath him as the pleasure starts to overwhelm him. His orgasm builds up some more as his member leaks another round of pre onto Shiva's smooth hand. "Mmhhh...pound me harder, cutie...finish me, please..."

Nikki blushed a little as she was left in a set of sexy, lacy red underwear before she growled playfully and licked his cheek. "Like what you see, handsome?" She then smirked darkly before she deftly slipped off his pants, revealing his muscular legs with her hand softly feeling his inner thigh.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... ohh, I d-definately do..." Kyosan nodded eagerly, blushing more and moaning from her hand sneaking across his inner thigh, his boxers still tented as he neared her neck, before beginning to plant light tender kisses and nibbles across the sensitive flesh, very slowly spreading them downwards.

"Mhh, h-hey," Nath tried to retort, but found himself slowly moving to return the favour - grasping her uniform top before slowly moving to undo it, undoing each button slowly and teasingly until it was all off before admiring the view. "...Mmhh, beautiful."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"H-harder than this?" Shiva blinks surprised but then chuckles gently. "I'l try" smirking gently, she moves her hips swiftly, pounding the beastman's rear hardly while stroking his member faster yet pleasingly.

Sara couldn't help but blush and smile still. "Why thank you. and you are so handsome" she growled playfully before then grinned as she got an idea. She grasped her uniform's skirt and teasingly pulling it off her, having only her black underwear covering her slender figure. "If you want to see more, you'll have to take the rest off" she murmured teasingly while poking her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"S-Shiva...ahhhh...nnhhh!" Crimson then arches his back before orgasming sharply from all the pleasure before slumping against the bed. "Hhrrrr...so good..."

"Mmrrrr...such sweet lips." Nikki then suddenly turned herself around and smirked back towards the young man. "Go ahead, I'll let you do the honors." She giggled softly as her bra strap beckoned to Kyo with her lovely cleavage pushing against the snug bra.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... the pleasure's all mine." Kyosan smirked gently, giving her back a soft rub for a few moments, before paying attention to the bare strap in front of them, fiddling with it for a moment before finally unclipping it free.

"Mmhh... fine, fine." Nathan smiled eagerly, before then slowly moving a little before approaching behind her. With a single motion, he then unclipped her bra, before slowly slipping it around and off her arms. "There... first part done..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva blushed, admiring how cute Crimson looked while orgasming. Taking a moment, the girl then slips the toy slowly out of his rear and takes the toy off her, gently putting aside before laying next to Crimson. "Enjoyed it?"

Sara blushed deeply once her mounds were revealed. She gently folds her arms, pressing her mounds together. "Oh just one more thing left" she giggles, wiggling her butt teasingly for him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions