Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek blushes very darkly and cries out in deep pleasure. "Ahhh...p-pet...I can't hold for much longer..." Her walls tighten and more of her pre oils leak out onto Shiva's tongue, coating it thickly. The shadow dragoness then stroked Shiva behind her ears while Jedrek's tail thrusted faster inside of the ice human's hotbox while rubbing her G-spot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"MMNHH.." feeling a sudden wave of pleasure crossing her body, once her most sensitive spot was teased, she was set off the edge, hitting a sudden orgasm. Her cold walls clamped gently around her tail while releasing a wave of cold juices. Instinctively she dives her tongue even deeper, lapping Jedreck's G-spot eagerly, wanting her to orgasm as well.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A deep moan escapes the shadow dragoness before she feels her body tightening up and her neck arching back. "S-Shiva...ooohh!" Jedrek's juices then gushed out of her rosy pussy, splashing lightly onto Shiva's tongue and lips. She panted lightly as her essence flowed out, her hands caressing Shiva's head softly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice choked a bit at first but then quickly gulps her juices down, murring happily as she enjoys the soft flavor. "mhh.." Shiva then slowly pulls her tongue out and licks her lips softly. "mhh mistress, you're delicious" she commented and smiles while crawling on top of Jedreck. "did you enjoyed it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Indeed, I did, pet." Jedrek smiled happily towards Shiva before she pulled her tail out of the ice human's hotbox. The dragoness then suckled softly on her own tail, tasting Shiva's juices and enjoying the cold, but delicious flavor. "Mmmm, such a tasty pet." She then huggled her pet softly, grinning lightly towards her. "Does my pet have any ideas of what we should do next?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blushed once hearing the comment and then puts her finger cutely to her lips. "mhh actually what I just did, was the only thing I had come up with" the human of ice admitted. "isn't there anything you wish to do mistress?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After her orgasm, Jedrek felt the magic starts to fade away, making dragon revert by to his normal body. Her curves flattened and the dark knight's muscles returned along with his pouch below. Finally, his muzzle returning to it's masculine shape, the dragon grinned towards Shiva as he removed her collar. "Hmmm, nope, I really don't have any ideas, lovely. Maybe you have another magic spell you can use?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva giggled and quickly snuggled on the shadow dragon. "well there are so many spells I could use." she thought for a while and then grinned darkly. "Or maybe I could introduce you to the 'other' me, if you would want to give it a try to meet my other self" she suggested and looked at the dragon, waiting for a reply from him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Other you?" The dark knight was a bit confused, but he was curious about it. "Sure, lovely, let's see the other you." He sat down softly on the bed and wagged his scaly tail softly while waiting.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice grinned darkly and stood up, a dark aura surrounding her. Her hair turned into a black color, her eyes turned darker blue. "Behind the cute ice human you have met, there is me. Humans of ice have been cursed with a second personality, a more darker one at that" The darker Shiva murmured while approaching the shadow dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions