Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
Chrissy ruched up and hugged her brother with her wet naked body and cried a little into his chest. As tough as Chrissy seemed, she had a real weakness for bugs, they were the only things that could really make her cry. "Th-Thank you Alex." She stuttered as she maintained her hug.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's eyes widened as his wet, naked, little sister hugged him. He turned red and slowly hugged back, not caring that hid own clothes were wet. "N-n-n-n-no problem, sexy....SIS! I MEANT SIS!" Alex quickly said.
Chrissy blushed at the comment and hugged him tighter, her dripping wet petite form pressing into him even more. "Y-You really think Im sexy?" She asked, her face only mere inches from him. The smell of her freshly cleaned body was all about her, her shampooed her, her soft sweet smelling skin, slick beneath Alex's fingers. Her large dark brown eyes staring into his, a blush shading her face and adorable red.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex answered with a kiss, and hugged her gently. "Yeah, I do, sis...You're beautiful, kind, and just pain amazing," he whispered, and kissed her forehead, and then her lips. "Who wouldn't see you as beautiful?"
Chrissy only blushed and looked away as she remained in his embrace. "Is it really all right? What we are doing?" She asked silently, almost to herself. Alex was her brother after all, and she was his sister. Could they really love each other like this? Before he could answer though, she reached up and kissed his lips twice, the first time was a shy peck, from which she blushed adorably. The last was a real kiss, though she was to timid to press into his mouth, she would not resist him if he decided to press into hers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I...I don't know," Alex whispered, gripping her hand in his hand shook a bit. "I love you, I do, but...you're my sister..." he whispered before he suddenly released her and stepped back. He never thought about, and I mean, REALLY thought about it until now. "This isn't right...We shouldn't love one another, not like this! We just...God..." he whispered, falling down and landing on his butt, sitting down before Chrissy.
Chrissy fallowed him down and hugged him tightly, not letting go. "No...please." She begged him softly. "Say more nice things to me Alex...please?" She begged him, still naked, wet and on the floor with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was reluctant to look up, but when their eyes met, Alex couldn't help but hug her and kiss her cheek. "Sis...Chrissy...This isn't going to be easy. You and I are brother and sister, and if anyone, family, friend, anyone at all finds out, horrible things will happen. I love you enough to let you go, so if you don't want to risk everything, just tell me. Tell me now."
Chrissy pulled away from Alex's hug, giving him a good view of her beautiful, developing breasts. She blushed and said "I...I love you brother, nothing can change that, nothing. Why would we forsake our love because of others? We can keep this hidden enough, its not so strange to see a brother hanging out with his sister and being nice to her and as long as we dont do anything outrageous then we should be OK." She blushed harder and got a little closer. "Unless its to much...I will understand..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...No...I only want you happy, Chrissy. Just be happy, and if you're happy with me then..." Alex stopped and looked at the ground. They were siblings, but....He cared for her so much, he felt no could better protect her than him so..."I love you two, sister," Alex finally said and kissed her lips, and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close.