Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Tears started falling from Soma's eyes, Daisy was alive again, he then walked over next to her and hugged her tightly "Don't EVER rush like you did last time on the battlefield, you hear me? I don't want to see you die again" Soma had already felt responsible for her dead, the moment she was pierced by the dagger he felt powerless, he couldn't do anything for her, the only thing he could do for her was taking revenge, but he couldn't even do that, he didn't want to go through all that again.
To see some of my artwork Click here
Yoosei couldn't help but meep cutely when Daisy spun her around. She blinked surprised but then smile softly as she stares at Daisy. "I still haven't yet got used to your playful personality"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Drake yelped as Daisy jumped on his back and smiled. "Oh your back!: he said before turning back to the Nun and gave a little flex of his build to show off a bit with a grin on his face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Brandon nodded numbly at Daisy, as she shook his hand. Why only a handshake? Was there something she was not letting on? A crush? Anger?

The questions poured into his mind, as he stared quietly at her, trying to figure out why he was the only one that didn't get an excited welcome. He shrugged it off, not wanting to dwell on it.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ray's eyes brimmed with tears that didn't fall as he returned the bear-hug happily. He then placed a hand on his friend's shoulder. He felt a certain bond with him, he didn't know what it was, but it was there. Almost like family. He grinned at Brandon cheerily and offered him some sweets.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy was overcome with happiness to see all her companions again. However, she blushed as she felt Brandon's questioning eyes on her.

There was something about him that made stopped her from leaping on him, something... intimidating? No, it was more like respect. Respect and maybe something more.

She shook her head slightly.

'Don't worry Soma. I'm taking things seriously from here on. Well, i'll try.' The dancer said with a wink.

'Anyways, who's this cutie?' She said, gesturing at Mariam.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Now that we're all reunited..." Gna interrupted the welcoming party, her eyes gleaming as the armor disappeared along with Zephyrus, leaving the beautiful woman in the garment from before, "It is time we began with your training. We cannot afford anymore of you dead." The valkyrie informed.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So... what are we supposed to do now?" Soma said, wondering what type of training they would have to do to become gods, surely it wasn't a normal training "I would like to start as quick as we can, you said Hel wasn't aware of the existence of the gods between us, but if she were to find out she will stop at nothing to kill us, we should get ready before that happens"
To see some of my artwork Click here
"I see you are eager, that is a good quality..." The valkyrie said, walking over to the big fountain near the edge of the peak. "Come, my protegees, take a seat around the Blessed Water Fountain, your first training will take part here." She said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vocatio, still awestruck by the goings-on around him, awoke from his stupor and walked towards the fountain to take a seat. 'I've got to learn,' he thought. 'I've got to learn to be a better fighter, so no incident like the one with Daisy happens again.'
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA