Join our server on Discord

Poke Catchen
Flare picked her head up and looked at the door to her room. She walked over to it cautiously and opened it a little to see if it was just Vaps. "O-OK, you can come in." She said nervously, letting Vaps in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost or something." Vaps said as she walked in, closing the door behind her, "Are you okay?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well...n-no...its just..." Flare felt herself begin to blush again. Could she really tell Vaps that she was afraid of something that Vaps lived with every day? How weak would she seem? "Its..its nothing...just some...some things." Flare replied nervously. Desperate to change the subject, she asked "Hey...think we can explore again?" She was not so worried about Arcainine when Vaps was around since she was a water type, she was sure they could handle themselves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uh, yeah, sure." Vaps forced a smile, she knew something was bugging Flare but she didn't want to force it, "You wanna look more around the house or go outside?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Um....outside." Fare said, deciding that outside was much better then inside with that beast. "Lets go outside." She said finally, sure of her decision. She got ready to fallow Vaps, she did not care where they went, it was all good as long as it was not boring.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No problem, I know a beautiful spot close by." Vaps smiled, grabbing Flare by the hand, "Come on, follow me."

*Later*

Vaps left the building with Flare, leading her through the woods near it, after a short walk they exited near a large lake with mountains in the backround, "I love this place." Vaps smiled as she sat down next to the lake, "It's beautiful here."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare was shocked by the shear beauty of the place as they came upon it and smiled. Maybe she could visit Vaps here once Shaun let her go, it looked nice and secluded, perfect for playing, talking or...anything else. Flare smiled mischievously and ran up behind Vaps and reached around and grabbed both her breasts in her hands and gave them a playful squeeze, "Tag your it!" She laughed as she ran away on all fours right after.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vaps cheeks flushed red from the sudden grope but she soon laughed, "Oh you're mine." She laughed as she also got down on all fours and chased after Flare, able to move alot faster on all four than on two legs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flare quickly decided that the forest was her best bet. It was darker and easier to hide in, and she was more suited to it then Vaps was. "Hahah, you wont get me! Im a good runner!" She called back as she darted into the forest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Not good enough." Vaps called as she ran into the forest without hesitation, speeding around trees, "Better run fast, as soon as I catch you, I'm gonna tickle you till you beg for mercy." she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad