Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
< Rooftop >

i'll follow him first, to see if he's heading towards his home. if not, then i'll try to capture. okay?" she communicated back, shifting her eyes back to the green dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The green dragon nods slightly, as watching the green dragon walking with another person towards his home. "I'll watching from far, and if you have any trouble capturing him, I'll ready to assist you anytime you like."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"alright." was the answer from Vook, as she sliently took flight upwards, getting out of sight behind buildings.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shaun couldn't help but smile a bit as a reflex, "Wow, and here I thought today would be boring." He started talking outloud, "First meet a cute girl, then spit on a teacher, and now getting a ride from a dragon... wow I must've died, or I'm dreaming."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her tail swished as well, the fox girl smiling back at him while enjoying their walk together. "That's amazing, I wonder if you have any other powers..." she pondered before feeling just a small chill down her backside, her ear twitching a little. A bit of anxiousness grew on the blond vixen's muzzle before she whispered in his ear, "...I think we'd better move a little faster, something doesn't feel right in the air." Monica couldn't see anyone nearby but her white magics continued to detect some sort of a bad vibe.

(Erixon Residence)

"...Hrrr...y-you got it...smexy..." Crimson gave another lusty growl while granting the aqua's wish, gyrating his hips and pumping his foxhood faster in and out of her juicy depths. Their pre mixed together as the fox gunman emptied and refilled her walls. Sweat ran down his furry body while he held unto her cute rump during his thrusting, smirking at his wife before lowering his muzzle to her neck to deliver a love bite. "...Mmrrr..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva keeps walking, enjoying the feeling of her blue hair ruffling a bit with the wind.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
One of the shadows was high above Serria, slowly shrinking and moving in. At another part of the school, a shadow seeped into the ground, hunting down Tuch.

*Mizuki*

A shadow was several meters behind her, slowly approaching her.

*Vook*

Another shadow was coming up from ground level, hungry for her blood.

*school*

"Checkmate." Eric said as he walked back inside.
"Gee, you're cute" the lizard said, placing Shadow on her back softly while holding him gently. "Don't move, we'll be down below in a few seconds!" the dragoness winked back, before she disappeared with Shaun.

Moments later, she was next to a bush around the building, "Here we are" she announced and softened her grip on Shaun to let him go, "You can get off now" she giggled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shaun jumped down from his seat onto the ground, "Thanks for the lift, could've gotten down on my own though."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad