Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Saphire: *giggles as she gently rubs Nath's chest* Yeah but I dont care about the walking mountains of muscle. I like your body, you have muscle yet you're still sleek. *smiles softly* Perfect for a good cuddle *gently hugs Nath's chest pressing her naked body against his* I love you're body.
The OCA
Nath: A-And you know... I l-love you too Saphy... *cuddles Saphire softly and his smile widens a little* ....You know I love everything about you... even your innocent sweet smile...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *looks up at Nath with a sweet smile* And I love you more than anything..*softly kisses Nath on the lips then softly trails her kisses down Nath's chest*
The OCA
Nath: *shivering slightly while smiling, he can't help but put his paw down softly on the side of him, mid-closing his eyes even further* ...I guess... I really do love her....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *trails her soft kisses to Nath's belly button and stops* I love you're belly too *she gently nuzzles his belly button with her nose*
The OCA
Nath: *giving a little soft chuckle, and a little murr, his eyes fully close* Oh... is that so..?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *looked up at Nath* Mmhhmm *she looked back down on it and gave his belly button a long kiss before continueing her soft kisses down to his pouch* I've...never really given anyone a..*blushes darkly*..blowjob..before..
The OCA
Nath: *opening his eyes, he blushes wildly, and, with a blink, he looks down at her* Y-You haven't...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *slowly shakes her head* No..I havent, but *she looks up at Nath* I'd..like to..give you my first one..*continues to blushe darkly as her paw gently rubbed Nath's pouch* because...I love you...very much.
The OCA
Gol (wolf): *murrs from the kiss and putting his arms around her softly and kissed her back with eyes closing slightly*

Emerald: *she gave a louder moan, and closed her eyes, placing her claws on where his hands were.
The Mod Squad
The OCA