Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
"Hey Mar." She took a bite of her lunch, "So who's your new friend? Tell me you didn't meet him, or her, by getting into a fight with them." Yolei looked at him knowing that the odds for the answer being yes must have been almost 95 %
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Fine, I won't tell you then'' He chuckled, calming down since it seemed that Yolei was with a quite good humour to even remember about Mar ruining her school project and blowing the science lab.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You need to stop fighting so much, one of these days you'll lose control and hurt someone. A human's anatomy is vastly diffrent from yours, even though you share some similarities you could injure someone badly." She lifted her fork to her mouth but stopped shortly, "Oh yeah I almost forgot, a kid in my science class said one of the teachers went crazy? Did you guys hear about it?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar obviously heard 1/4 of all Yolei's lecture, which made him mid-close his eyes from getting drowsy, he then yawned almost losing it and falling asleep ''...uhm... Mr.Fujiyama acted like he was a rock star today, so I think I saw him yeah'' He says almost not being able to look forward.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Acted like a rockstar?" Yolei gave a confused look, "Couldn't you be a slight bit more informative?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Well, he stormed out from the room singing something about veggies as he started to mess up his hair, he seemed quite upset, but I kinda didn't understand why'' Mar said shrugging.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sounds like that story you were telling me about when Tai brought his skateboard to class." Yolei laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Yeah, I shouldn't have bet him to keep coming to class an entire week on skateboard... I lost my lunch for two days...'' He said and then sighed while shaking his head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK laughed. "Well he couldn't take anymore the sudden apparition of more students in the classroom, though I think he has been working a lot, that wasn't to get a nervous wreck" he said still laughing and Kari giggled.

"Well considering his luck and seeing the interesting way the new students looked I can't blame them, they looked like if they had been wrestling, you should had seen their clothes" she said and laughed.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Bet who to do what?" Shadow asked as he sat down at the table, "All I heard was Skateboard."

"Hey Mr. Dowley." Yolei said wierdly.

"Mister? What's with the mister?"

"You never told me your name. I only heard the teacher yell at you with your last name, so that's all I know you by."

"You can call me Shadow, or when you have a free night." Shadow winked quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad