Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Clearly the people outside the door hadn't heard him. He opened the door, and coughed to announce his presence.

He repeated everything he said in the hall. Another moan sounded from upstairs.

"Tea? Crumpet? Scone?"
occ: lol

ic: his member sprang to life almost instently. he was blushing like mad as he tried to hide his ache.

"um...ivy...uh...could you move?"
Veemon's Followers
"Hmm? oh- sure thing-" Ivy got up. "Sorry- I feel slightly disoriented from my job- hey- you're turning red- are you okay?" She said, puting her hand on Blue's forehead.

"Oh- it's you, mr- mr- uhhh... whatsyournameagain?" angel said confusedly.
occ: i told you...

"shall we continue with the game?"
Veemon's Followers
Ryu instantly sprung awake at the sound of food.

Ryu: Never heard of a crumpet or a scone, but I'd love to try one.

Nina: You'd eat anything. I'll just have some tea thank you.

Nina turned to angel

Nina: So your Gray's cousin? I wasn't expecting to see another winged person here. (Especially such a cute one.) Nina thought to herself.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harry bowed, and left the hall in that strange, backward shuffle. It the kitchen, he opened the bread bin on the counter, and took out a packet of scones, and another of crumpets. The crumpets went into the toaster, as the scones were sliced in half, a kettle boiled, and butter and stawberry jam was spread on the demi-scones. As he waited for the kettle to boil and the toaster to finish, he laid out some plates, a cup and sauser, on a silver plated tray, along with doilies.

Harry never does things by half.

The kettle boiled, and tea was instantly prepared, and the crumpets popped up and covered with a thin layer of butter, which melted into the come, and then some more jam.

He picked up the tray, and headed back to the hall.

[Image: 200px-Buttered_crumpet2.jpg]

A crumpet.

[Image: 49.jpg]

Some more traditionaly served scones.
OOC: crumpets look yummy.

IC:

Ryu: crumpets look yummy.

Ryu picked up one of the crumpets and took a bite while Nina graciously accepted a cup of tea.

Nina: Thank you, and I'm sorry but I don't think I caught your name.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's Harry, ma'am. Dogsbody, servent and butler."
Nina: "It's nice to meet you." Nina finished off the small amount of tea left in her cup, "Angel. Could you show me where the restroom is? It was a long flight thanks to someone not wanting to stop for directions." Nina looked over at Ryu.

Ryu: "I knew where I was going."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Angel smiled. "yup, I'm his cousin alright! oh- my wings? I can hide them anytime!" she said cheerily "yee! Ryu's so hot- but nina's cute too! what am I going to do???" she thought.

"Sure thing Nina! this way!" Angel gestured at nina to follow her.