Join our server on Discord

Poll: Favorite Genre of Music
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Metal - Any
13.33%
2 13.33%
Rock
46.67%
7 46.67%
Hard Rock
6.67%
1 6.67%
Classical
0%
0 0%
Rap - Actual Rap
0%
0 0%
Electronica
0%
0 0%
Synth
0%
0 0%
I don't listen to music.
0%
0 0%
These Options Suck.
6.67%
1 6.67%
Other - Post it!
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Music You Like
To me? No. Not at all. But I just don't like myself.
And here, for fun, Something I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LCGxuFujdI&feature=PlayList&p=8CC9D9CA5374DB21&playnext_from=PL&index=171
From a friend's playlist.
Quote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LCGxuFuj...&index=171
From a friend's playlist.
Catchy, but still the lowest common denominator in metal.

I said rock, but I'm also a big fan of certain kinds of punk, especially the SoCal melodicore sound.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That was the point. It was a joke. And yes. It is catchy. Check the rest of my friend's playlist. There's a lot there.
(06-24-2010 09:55 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Okay...why aren't there any pop music!?! Is pop not considered a music!?!
Nope, it's a money making scheme that involves releasing 'new, funky, awesome' songs that revolve around sex and love, whilst having simple, catchy and easy to recite lyrics. Thats how Lady Gaga got popular! :D
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(06-27-2010 07:06 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(06-24-2010 09:55 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Okay...why aren't there any pop music!?! Is pop not considered a music!?!
Nope, it's a money making scheme that involves releasing 'new, funky, awesome' songs that revolve around sex and love, whilst having simple, catchy and easy to recite lyrics. Thats how Lady Gaga got popular! :D

Hey Utada Hikaru is a popular pop singer and same for Ayumi Hamasaki is the same as well. It's still music! :@
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh I love Utada Hikaru! She has such a lovely voice! X3 I dunno what kinda music Michael Jackson sings, but I used to loooove all of it! In fact, I still do! *Hugs the corpse of MJ*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(06-28-2010 07:02 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(06-27-2010 07:06 PM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: Nope, it's a money making scheme that involves releasing 'new, funky, awesome' songs that revolve around sex and love, whilst having simple, catchy and easy to recite lyrics. Thats how Lady Gaga got popular! :D

Hey Utada Hikaru is a popular pop singer and same for Ayumi Hamasaki is the same as well. It's still music! :@

No, It's the same thing possibly even worse in Japan. But I just heard a lot of songs way too many times so now I hate the Top 40 charts.
(06-28-2010 01:12 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Michael Jackson sings, but I used to loooove all of it! In fact, I still do! *Hugs the corpse of MJ*

aaawww... you like MJ to! *jumps and hugs you*

I used to like pop music.... dont know why but i liked spice girls, britney spears, S club 7 and other they of girl bands.

I only listen to one song from S club 7 and it was the song that was played on the day my nana died.... I cry listening to it :/
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
You like Pop music because you're a girl. heh heh. Be really, that does make some sense. Think about it.
Quote:You like Pop music because you're a girl. heh heh. Be really, that does make some sense. Think about it.
Girls do tend to have fewer independent tastes when it comes to music, fashion, what they want to be when they grow up... just about everything.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against