Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I'd love to watch," Kiva joked as they ran into the castle. They ran until they were outside the War Room. He held up his fingers, three, two...one! Kiva was faster than any of the others those, and killed the enemy knights in a silent attack. He placed a hand on the door, and looked at his allies. "Behind this door are some of the best warriors, and the Royal Family....ready to turn the Royal Family into the Slut Family?"

---------------

"I do not like it anymore then you do, my family, but they have forced my hand. Sometimes, force is the only thing people listen to," the King sighed, brushing his long blond hair.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I've been ready." Mindy smiled, drawing out her daggers and whipping them around a bit, "Just let me at them, remember, don't harm the princess, I want that slut in mint condition when I break her." she licked her lips a bit.

"It is the sad truth of the world, those that live by force, are enslaved by it." The queen said.

"Heh, couldn't have put it better myself." Mindy laughed as she kicked open the door, flinging a dagger into the throat of one gaurd and the other into the abdomen of a nearby one before either knew what was happening.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm afraid you are too late for that, my Queen."

"Who are you?" Mai yelled as Kiva and his warriors stepped in. "Guards!"

A couple of guards ran forward, but were soon hit by bolts of lightning from the Mystic Knight. "I am Kiva, the Mystic Knight, I am the Leader of the Rebellion, and you are now my slaves!" he declared.

"WHAT!? I am no man's slave!" Mar yelled, as did Mai.

"I am no Man. I am justice!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Your days as rulers are at an end, welcome to your days as our new pets." Mindy smiled twirling her dagger in her hand.

"This is an outrage," The Queen roared as she stood, "As your queen I order you to," She was quickly silenced as Mindy's remaining dagger struck against her crown, knocking it clear off her head as well as chopping through the band on her hair letting it fall down, "AHH!"

"Mother!" Leo cried out as he saw her hit.

"Weren't you listening," Mindy asked as she caught the rebounded dagger, "You aren't royalty anymore." she smiled as she picked up the queen's crown that rolled near her, putting it on, "My love is now your king, which makes me your queen." she said triumphantly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva walked over to the King, throwing his helmet off, and grabbed a punch that he had thrown at him. "I am King now. I will give the people what you could not. Protection, hope, peace, and justice!" he yelled as he grabbed Mar's crown and broke it in half. "And I need no symbol of authority. The people will follow me out of respect, and I will love them as though they were my children." The knight then turned around and walked over to the queen. "And I will show your Queen what you could never show her...Pleasure!" he yelled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a passionate kiss, one hand around her waist, then moving to grope her ass, while the other grabbed and squeezed her breast. His tongue pushed into her mouth, attempting to dominate her mouth with his tongue.

After a few seconds he pulled back and delivered a powerful slap to her face, trying to knock her out.

"Mother!" Mai yelled, and she growled, running at the knight. Kiva quickly dodged her and delivered another slap, knocking the Princess out.
Kattrina tried to push away as she was kissed, but the lust growing inside her was hard to control, it had been ages since her husband had even looked at her, and the power and passion in the kiss was hard to ignore. She was a bit lighthead afterwards, leaving her vulnerable to the powerful blow as she went flying to the ground unconciouss.

"AH! You monsters!" Leo roared as he jumped towards Kiva, oblivious to Mindy standing almost next to him.

"Whoa there," Mindy laughed as she grabbed his tail, stopping him short of tackling Kiva and falling to the ground, "Hmm? Was our information wrong? I thought there was a prince too, not two princesses." She laughed.

"I, I am a prince, release me, haaaaa," Leo cried out as Mindy placed a foot against his crotching rubbing at his cock softly.

"Well I'll be, it is a boy." she laughed, "He'll make a fine little cunt-boy for whoever's willing to pay."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A boy? Really? He must have gotten his father's looks!" Kiva laughed. He saw his allies had already defeated many of the guards. "Mindy, knock the Princess out," he ordered, pointing at Lucy as he walked over to the King.

"I'll kill you!" Mar screamed as he ran at the knight, but he missed his target.

"No...You'll be my little slut. You'll never have sex with your wife again," Kiva whispered as he hit Mar in the back of the head, knocking him out.
"Nighty night little girl," Mindy waved cutely before bringing one of her hooved feet down onto Lucy's head, knocking him out cold. She smiled as she watched the king fall silent, "What a surprise, all four, all bark and no bite. Just like royalty." she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled and walked over to his lover, the queen, and kissed her lips. "Our agents will spread the news of our victory, while we break the Royal Family. How would you like to do this? Do you want to keep them all in one room, or I have the father, son, and mother in one room and you have their daughter in another?" he asked, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her neck.
"If you don't mind handling all three," Mindy cooed, nuzzling against Kiva, "Guards, have that slut stripped and taken to the dungeon, or should I say my new playroom." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad