Join our server on Discord

The RPG Wars.
"Damn... Guess I will have to take this seriously..."

Sacchi Dissappeared completely. And behind Ray, he reappeared. Slowly walking towards Ray. Suddenly, my image became distorted. And 2 more appeared, and more, and more. Until suddenly an army of me was walking slowly towards Ray.

"What's wrong?" We all said at the same time before taking our swords from our sheaths and cutting, slashing, and tearing ray to ribbons.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Ray easily wielded the skyscraper sword around like it was a Styrofoam stick, effortlessly parrying and slicing the Sacchis around him, his blade moving so fast, that a tornado formed over a base of what seemed to be a giant blender. "Puh leeze! Those teeny swords against my Grand Divide?" He laughed, pulverizing the army in seconds. "Quality before quantity, is what I learned in the deepest darkest pits of despair!"

[FLASHBACK]

Ray stood in front of a comic book pressing his nose against the windshield and sniffing, crying comically. He had bought over seventeen crappy comic books, before noticing the one very good comic book compilation that he couldn't buy because he used up all his money. "NOOOOOOO!!"

[END FLASHBACK]

Ray wiped a tear away.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
No matter how many Sacchis Ray slashed, more and more apeared. It was endless!
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Ray hummed to himself casually as he continued to effortlessly mow the Sacchis down until his watch started beeping. "OH SHOOT!! MY POT ROAST!!" He gasped. With that, he discarded the sword, causing the impact of a meteor as it landed, and opened his eyes widely, his pupils disappearing as his eyes glowed a bright purple. A split second later, he was holding the pot roast in a tray with oven mittens, and the Sacchis exploded in a flurry of rapid slices, except for one. "Pot roast?" He offered lightly, as if he had not been fighting at all. "I had to stop time momentarily just to get it in time! You wouldn't believe the strain that puts on my libido! So you'd better like it!!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers