Join our server on Discord

Matt n' Gol
He moved his paw under her claw and grasped it softly. "Of course I do!" He smiled, lifting her claw that he was holding and kissing the top of it. " I love to have someone here with me."

"I know there's a lot of things we can do." He said stepping next to her and placing his paw at her side. "Depends on what you are up for." He smirked a little.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko couldn't help but blush quite darkly, her tail wagging around faster and happily. "that's good to know" she smiles and then nears her maw to his right ear and nibbles it playfully.

"oh I am up for anything" she teased him, murring softly once she felt his paws on her slender body.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
His ear perked from the sudden nibbling, giggling softly to it. "H-hey!" He said with a small laugh, feeling a small tickle from it.

"Heheh, well, i can use a cool off. Why not take a cool shower?" He winked at her with a small grin.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"you don't like when I do that?" she giggled and kept nibbling his ear playfully.

"a shower? together?" she asks and then puts her finger cutely on her lips. "mhh.. alrighty" she giggled and then headed towards the bathroom, wagging her butt teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, i didn't say i don't like it, it just tickles a bit." He giggled, moving his head to the side away from her nibbling.

He giggled lightly to himself as he followed her cute lil' butt to the shower room. He entered with her and reached in, turning on the water as it was at a light warmth temperature that made it felt cold a bit. He looked at her as he was about to take off his shorts. "Shall we?" He smiled.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Okie I'll stop then" she smiled and then nuzzled his cheek gently before moving herself to sit next to him instead. "want to dive in the pool?" she asks softly.

"Yup Yup" Kiva replied playfully and without saying anything else, she just suddenly pulls her shirt off her at first.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He looked over at her. "Sure!" He replied, as he gave a quick kiss on the cheek before jumping in, swimming below the surface to the other side of the pool.

He removed his pants and boxers as she was taking her clothes off and stepped into the shower, letting the water hit his body as it became matted down from getting wet, showing his muscles even better on his body.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Giggling gently, Keiko dives in the pool after him, enjoying the feeling of the water against her body, leaving only her head on the surface.

Kiva pulls down her pants, and then her underwear, getting herself fully naked before then stepping in the shower as well and blushes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He headed up to resurface in front of her, but before reaching the top, he threw his arms around her waist and lifted her up a bit as he came out of the water, grinning. "Gotcha." He poked his tongue out at her.

He gazed down at her body for a moment and smiled. "You have quite a fit body yourself." He said, admiring her looks as the water hit the two.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
The dragoness meeped cutely and then giggles. "you are such a sneaky wolfie huh" she chuckles.

****************+

"why thank you" the silver vixen smiles and poses for Keith, murring as the water soaks her fur. "that's because I take good care of myself."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions