Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / PsychoticPorcupine
Ryo place his index finger under his own chin, thinking a bit. "Hmm..I practice a lot, plus battle with other people to gain my skill." He smile slightly, yet in cute way.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Would you mind giving me a few pointers?" Thw wolf said turning to face Ryo. "My house is just up the oad and I can drve you to your house if you need me to." Yuan said.

((Wha game are we reffering to?))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Since I have lots of pointers...hmm..maybe I can give you some.." Ryo smiles to Yuan while began to stepped forward through the lite-dark, narrow street.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Its just a bit further" Yan coaxed. He hd some beer left at his house and was curious if this kid would want to party. "So what would be a good starter? Suggestion-wise?" Yuan seemed very involved.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"For that one..you need to pick a game that you really like, and practice many times till you mastered the whole game, before switching to others.." He speak in normal tone while walking.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
They were nnow only a couple houses building from his appartment. " Ok well i've stated playing this one game, "Mansion of the Zombies" hae you played it?" Yuan asked the gamer.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ryo nods slightly to Yuan as they almost arrive at Yuan's apartment. "Yup, I play that game for 5 times and loses 3." He chuckles from the score he get.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Well i just can't seem to beat the first area." Yuan said as he arrived to his apartment opning the door and welcoming in the 19 year old.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Ahh..thank you.." Ryo nodded as stepping his wolf feet inside Yuan's house. I'll teach you the tricks to win that game." He smile.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuan shut the door behind Ryo. "Please excuse the mess I haven't gotten around to sompletely unpacking."  The rooms had several cardboard boxes mostly opened and containing nicknacks and such. "You want a beer or something?" Yuan said moving intothe kitcen and opening he fridge. He wasn't going to get him drunk just make him think its alcohol.((God I can't Spell))

((yo im done for the night))
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz