Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"That would be nice.. I didn't eat since morning.." He smiles while stood up straight, before looking to the dragon. "Any suggestion which restaurant we will go, Alty..?"

OOC : That's okay. I also don't have anything to do as well. :D
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima flinched as Faiz called him that. "uhm...please, call me Alt..." He said, as a sudden flash back of his mother calling him by his pet name, 'Alti'. "As for place? hmm... well... doesn't matter... I'm starvin'" the dragon said, just as his stomach gave an audible rumble.
"Okay, Alt." He chuckles softly while turn his face to the roadside, searching the nearest restaurant. And he found one. "How about we go to that restaurant..?" He point his index finger to the Japanese restaurant, located near the pedestrian traffic light.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Uh, yeah sure.." Altim said, as he thought back to remember when was the last time he had any oriental food. Still, he walked over to the corner, and pressed the walker button, and waitied until several seconds later, the walk signal flashed across the street. "Let's go Faiz!" Altima beckoned as he started to cross the street.
Faiz nodded and began to walk across the street before the pedestrian light turns red. Then, he enter the Japanese restaurant and searching for any empty seat.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima followed inside after Fazi, and also looked for a seat, spotting one over in the corner. "Oh! over there!" Altima said, as he pointed in the direction of the chiars, and began walking towards them.
He then follow Alt to the empty seats, while the cat waitress is approaching them, to take an orders.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"So, Faiz... what will you have?" Altima asked the wolf, as he glanced at the menue, ordering some noodles.
"Hmm..as usual. A bowl of ramen and a green tea." He spoke to the waitress and she write down the menu, before looking to Altima. "How about you, sir?" The cat waitress spoke softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I'll have the noodles...and regular tea, if you have it... if not, I'll have what he's having." Altima said, nodding towards Faiz.