Join our server on Discord

Cory / Kalyx
Kalyx snickered to himself and sarcastically shouted, as Cory trotted off with her next load, "Well...If that's how you're going to be, maybe I shouldn't have offered you my help."
Shaking his head, as he gathered up some more of the wolfess' belongings, Kalyx muttered to himself, as he deceased the loading ramp, "Girls...why don't they ever make things easy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cory poked her head out the door giggling."Ok I'll be good!"She giggled again walking back to the truck."Oh, I forgot a box."She said seeing another box far into the back in a corner.Hopping in the back she went to pick it up.She got it to the opening where Kalyx was and handed it to him.She quickly hopped out and walked with him into her apartment.She had tried to ignore it before but she couldn't now.His muscles flexing as he carried the box and the faint smell of sweat coming from him.She was slowly getting damper as her thoughts drifted to him, her mind envisioning him standing naked in front of her or him holding her in a warm imbrace.She blushed as she could almost smell herself.*God I hope he can't smell me right now!*Her thoughts slowly drifting back to him again.
Renamon's Army
The dragon followed Cory...or at least tried to, back to her apartment. The last box she had placed atop of his load, made it difficult for him seem beyond all the packages he was carrying. As he rounded to corner of the front entrance, his acute sense of smell caught a whiff of something, which he could not recognize. But it was distracting... to say the least. As Kalyx neared the wolfess' doorway, he called out, "Cory, can you direct me in?" Stepping forward he caught his claw upon the door jamb, spilling the boxes onto the floor, just inside the apartment. "Goddamn it!", Kalyx shouted as he rubbed his injured claw with the other.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Are you ok?Let me see."She said being thrown out of her thoughts.I'm sorry I should have taken that last box."Cory blushed at his language but brushed it off as she bent down to pick up the items that spilled out of the boxes.Oh my!!! This can't be happening!!!The box she had stacked on top of the others was filled with her private items including a small dildo and her black panties.Her blush turned crimson as she tried to jam her private belongings back into the box where Kalyx couldn't see.
Renamon's Army
As Kalyx grimaced in pain, looking over his swollen claw, he managed to catch a glipse of a few of Cory's belongings that had spilled out onto the floor. He quicked eyed the mass of lingerie and the small phallus that the wolfess was frantically trying to scoop up into the damaged cardbaord box. He turned his head and smiled. I wonder what she looks like that in that sexy underwear...maybe I'll be lucky enough find out. Then, maybe she won't need that toy anymore.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cory managed to get her possesions into the box and she awkwardly carried the box into her room leaving Kalyx unnatended for a bit.Oh, I hope he didn't see any of that!It would be kinda hot if he did and wanted to see me in it though...She stuffed the box into her closet and looked out of a window she hadn't seen before.It's night already?!Maybe if I tried I might persuade him to stay...She continued to look out the window feeling heself get damp again.After a little bit she decided to head back.
Renamon's Army
Kalyx looked around the box-strewn living room, when Cory returned from one of the back rooms. Well...I guess that's all your stuff. The truck is empty, now...and I should put the ramp away and close its back door. *hestiates, and thinks about earlier* Hmmmm...uh..didn't you also say that your friend was coming over with your car. It's getting kind of late...is he or she still coming. Gee... I hope not...that would leave us, all alone.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cory looked out the door behind Kalyx to see her friend driving off in the truck leaving her car in the parking lot."Umm...I think she just got the truck..." She looked over at Kalyx and smiled warmly."So..Uhh..You want a little tour of the apartment?"She smiled again her thoughts drifting back to his figure and her hoping that he could help her with her heat.I seriously hope he can't smell me! I'm making myself dizzy with excitement.
Renamon's Army
Looking over in her direction, towards the bedrooms and then back to her awesome figure, the dragon replied, "Sure...I'm game." My Gods! Is she hitting on me...I can't believe it. This beautiful creature is luring me into her bedroom. And...and that aroma...could it be her?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She smiled warmly at Kalyx and turned to walk into her room.OOOo I'm actually going to do this!! She went into her room and went rummaging in one of the boxes next to her matress pulling out a light blue sheet."Kalyx you coming in or what?"She quickly threw the sheet over the matress and sat down on the bed looking as sexy as she could.
Renamon's Army