Join our server on Discord

Kurtz/Crimson RPG
"Nah, not really..." Getting out of her bed slowly, the Aquarivamon slowly stumbled over to the wardrobe, opening it as she pulled out her clothes for a day. A cute light blue bra, a black t-shirt and blue jeans. She giggled happily. "...You have any places? Because for one my head is out of luck thinking of places to go..."

In the other room, Kurtz suddenly burst through the door and ran down the stairs quickly, hurrying for the front door with his top still halfway over his head. "God, I might as well apolgize at least-!" He muttered, as he pulled his t-shirt fully over hm, grabbed his keys, and slammed the door shut, speeding practically at a fast pace for the Labratory. As of such, he guessed she would be there.... hopefully...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, there's that new sushi place that opened up, we could try that," suggested the fox turned dragon, whilst he began his descent before the Erixon residence, just missing Kurtz in his rush to the laboratory. Taking care not to land too quickly, he circled around a few times before touching down softly on the pathway to Lurea's door. Not needing his wings anymore, the fox reverted back to his usual form, the spring breeze brushing gently against his red fur. Sporting a green shirt and a pair of blue jeans over some black boxers today, Crimson approached the door, still holding the phone to his ear as he said, "Are you ready, sweetie?"

(Laboratory #13: Gate Room)

As the gate started to shimmer and then disappear entirely, Monica rubbed her head upon regaining consciousness. "Ugh, what a dream, I must have been a bit tired from waiting for Kurtz last night." She huffed just a little from the thought before she left the room, wondering why he hadn't called or anything.

Meanwhile, in the living room of the laboratory, Zorromon and Femme Crimson were circling around the couch, the vixen smirking at the digimon's distress. "C'mon Zorra, I'm just teasing, why are you acting like a noodlehead?"

"First of all, it's Zorro, you nut sack. And second, I don't know what you're doing Crimson, but you'd better use that Gender Swap Ray or whatever and turn yourself back now." The swordsman kept a distance from the vixen, trying to keep his eyes away from her supple rack.

"Gender Swap Ray? Zorra, what are you talking about, I'm clearly not using it. I mean, it's me, Femme Crimson." The female scientist would have continued her argument if her ear had not perked up, her sight turning to the window to see a dragon approaching. "Oooh, we've got a guest."

Good, maybe they can help me knock some sense into you. God, they should have laws against this kind of thing. As he headed for the door, his eyes involuntarily took another peek at the vixen's goods, the swordsman cursing himself under his breath before opening the door.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Slowly starting to slide into her clothes and move, Lurea kept the phone rested against her shoulder as she continued to walk, slowly going down the stairs as she dressed. "Well... a-almost done... just... need to..." Immediately, she slipped up her trousers, and quickly did it up, before giggling cutely. "Done! Coming to the door now, sweetie." With that, she ended the call and made her way to the front doors, before opening both of them; her cute face slowly appearing to the fox. "My, you're still handsome as ever, Crimsy."

(Labratory)

As the door opened, Kurtz blinked in surprise to see Zorro standing there, as he gulped slightly. He wouldn't like to say the wrong things in the presence of him, and as of such, he remained slightly nervous. "Yo, Zorro." He greeted in a more friendly tone then polite, before saying. "Is Monica in?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And you're still the cutest aqua ever, Lurey," replied the grinning fox, his tail swishing just a little upon seeing her lovely features again. Though he had not brought his car with him, Crimson knew the restaurant wasn't far, the places around town not all that far from each other. "Well, I guess we should get going, cutie. So should we walk or would you like me to carry you?" he asked with just a small smirk.

(Laboratory #13)

He looked at the slight nervous look in the dragon's eyes before he shrugged it off as the trouble he was in with Monica. "Hey, Kurtz. Sure, she's here somewhere, but we have a bigger problem."

"Yeah, Zorra's ears are completely full of wax, won't listen to a thing I say," remarked the vixen before she got a good look at her guest. "Kurtzy, hiya..." She paused momentarily before she noted something strange. Though she couldn't tell as well due to Zorromon's fur, Femme Crimson could clearly tell that Kurtz looked different, the vixen still unaware that she was in a similar, yet different reality. "Say, have you been working out or something Kurtz? You're looking really good." A small blush came to the lady scientist's cheeks as she looked down his figure.

Monica sighed before heading for the kitchen, deciding if Kurtz wasn't going to call then she was. She left the actual laboratory facilities and into the Fox household before passing through the living room, noting that the dragon in her head was now standing before her. "Kurtz. I..." Her vision turned then to the vixen standing next to them, the Renamon's eyes turning to blue saucers again whilst pointing at her. "Ahhh, it's that wierdo imposter!"

"Huh, where?" asked Femme Crimson, wondering why Monica was screaming over her and furthermore why the blond's voice sounded so feminine.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Almost immediately as Kurtz saw Femme Crimson, the dragon's eyes widened to thin violet lines, as he gulped. "Crimson... you didn't use the Gender Ray again did you? How many-" He stopped, before blinking. "Imposter...." He muttered after Monica, blinking twice. "Uhhm... Y-yeah, I have been working out..." Blushing softly, the dragon then looked to Monicaquickly and waved his finger to her. "Uhm, can I see Monica outside for a sec, privately, without no-one peeking in, thank you, bye." With that, he quickly moved over to Monica and softly pulled her out of the front door, shutting it quickly behind him.

Without moving anymore, the dragon turned around. "What the hell? Crimson messed with himself again!?"

(Residence)

"Well... hm..." Lurea thought for a few moments on Crimson's words, before smiling softly, letting her thin tail swish about joyfully behind her. "I'd rather walk for once besides yah, Crimsy." She then slowly moved out from the house, and shut the doors behind her, placing the keys in her trouser pocket as she looked slightly up at him. "Shall we start going?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Erixon Residence)

"Sure, let's go," he answered, following Lurea down towards the restaurant, wrapping his arm around her. The fire fox couldn't help but admire the smooth quality of the aqua's lovely scales whilst they made their short journey to the sushi joint, a soft smile on his muzzle.

(Laboratory #13)

Monica gasped for a second from the sudden motion before she regrouped herself. It was then she told Kurtz of the device she found when she was cleaning and how when she tried to turn it off it had produced a portal which Femme Crimson had emerged from. "...And that's all I know, I don't think its the actual Crimson since I saw him through a window leaving the lab, so she's got to be some copy or something." She took a quick sigh before saying, "I guess I should have just left that gate alone." After telling her story another quick thought came to mind, annoyance painted over the cute Renamon's muzzle. "So what are you doing here anyways, Kurtz? You're a "little" late for our date."

Within the house, Zorromon shook his head before plopping down on the couch, deciding to wait for the two to finish. "What a load of shit." He turned on the television across from him, switching on some sports.

Noticing this, Femme Crimson sat next to him and said. "Alright, nothing like a good game of baseball." The vixen's tail happily swished whilst she watched the program, occasionally taking peeks at Zorro. Eventually she leaned on his shoulder with a sweet smile.

"What the hell, get off of me!" cried Zorro, trying to push the femme scientist off, all the while keeping away from direct eye contact with the beauty.

"Aw, c'mon Zorra, you're so warm and I know you like it." she said with a smirk, trying to cuddle up next to the digimon.

"God, you're worse than the real Crimson!"

The sounds of roughhousing could be heard from outside, Monica raising an eyebrow before returning her sight to Kurtz, awaiting an answer from the burly dragon.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As they both continued to walk happily besides one another, Lurea could only gut slightly giggle to Crimson wrapping his arm around her, as she cuddled that one arm closely. She wanted at least some portion of the trip to last.

(Labratory)

Sighing heavily, Kurtz lowered his head and closed his eyes, before muttering. "I collapsed earlier yesterday and slept right through..." He looked back up and put a claw to his shoulder. "I wanted to come and apologize."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Loving the feel of Lurea cuddling his arm, he made sure to walk slowly whilst noon approached. They had traveled down a few streets like that, the sun continuing to shine down on the fox and aqua before the sushi restaurant Crimson had described earlier came into view. "Alright, I'm starved, you're going to love to place, Lurey. Trust me."

Almost as if to blatantly disprove the scientist, a scream resonated from the small, but charming looking eatery. Damn.

(Within the Sushi Restaurant)

Time and space began to bend within the center of the establishment before the rip in the dimension converged at a single point, another gate starting to open, red eyes glaring out from the other side. Most of the customer bolted, all rushing from the rapidly growing portal. Unlike the blue portal formed in the laboratory however, this dimensional passage burned with the fires of oblivion.

(Outside of Laboratory #13)

Her annoyance soon became concern whilst she hugged the dragon, her arms just fitting around his toned body. "Oh, poor Kurtzy, you were working too hard again, weren't you?" She let out a little giggle before she added, "Alright, I'll forgive you this time...but you have to help me get rid of that imposter. If Crimson sees her, he'll...well I don't know what he'll do, but that Femme Crimson needs to go back to where she came from."

(Inside of Laboratory #13)

Bound by a rope freshly tied by Zorromon, Femme Crimson squirmed before she giggled, "Oh Zorra, I didn't know you were into bondage."

"Quiet you, those rope are to keep you from...escaping." He said the last word flatly when he observed the vixen burning off her fetters. "Dammit, I wish the real Crimson were here, he'd know how to stop you and your...your Crimsoning ways."

"Why do you people keeping saying real Crimson...and what do you mean "he"?" Femme Crimson questioned before imagining a male version of herself, laughing at the thought.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing the scream coming from the eatery, the Aqua-dragoness looked towards it, gulping slowly. "Should we help?" She asked cutely, yet as seriously as she could, letting her eyes squint slightly. "I'm not one for hearing people scream..." She started to slowly stop cuddling the wolf, letting her emerald eyes glint slightly in the light.

(Outside)

Nodding very lightly and nuzzling her face gently, Kurtz sighed, understanding softly. "I think I understand... but..." On the mentioning of but, he blinked, pulling his head back slowly as he cuddled her back slowly. "Can't we use some sort of ray? I'm sure Crimson has one that can keep Femme Crimson sane here?" He asked, while smiling softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yep, we better," answered Crimson, pulling out his trusty Cerberus Death Ray before saying, "Stay close, Lurea, who knows what's in there." Moving slowly over to the door, Crimson kicked upon the passageway before seeing the gate before him, the fox in a bit of shock. "What the, besides all the fire that looks like..." Shaking his head he entered and observed one of the chefs overlooking the dimensional gateway with a large pan.

A roar reverberated through the joint before a man in a black robe emerged, his face of red and black contorted in fury, something that would be best described as a demon. With another, almost agonized cry it lunged towards the chef and began to claw the poor fur.

Crimson growled before firing a round of lasers at the demon, the beams burning holes into his robe and putrid skin.

Moaning in temporary pain, the creature latched off of the poor chef who in his fear ran off to through the back. The gate traveler switched his view towards the fire fox and aqua dragoness now before him, his ruby eyes showing only contempt.

(Outside)

Monica chuckled with a bit of blush before she explaining, "Well, after that time I dusted his ray guns and accidentally set one off one that froze the whole lab he...well he locked up them all up somewhere, we'll have to figure out something else out." A light bulb then went off in her head before she said, "Wait, I'll just call him!"

(Sushi Restaurant)

The tone of One Winged Angel played on Crimson's cell phone, much to his frustration before he swiftly answered it. "Look, I'm very busy, no time to talk!" He quickly shut it off, but the damage had been done. Taking the noise as a threat, the demon lunged forwards, claws bared.

(Outside)

Monica groaned as she was cut off, sighing before she said, "I guess he's on an important errand. Any other ideas Kurtz, it sounds like Zorro's having a hard time in there." Another crash and fit of swearing from the crimson digimon only confirmed her statement.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions