Join our server on Discord

Last week for me.
That's my habit, Ghost. I don't study, I review everything at the last moment and done. I guess in classes, I do pay attention.

Thanks Crimson! I'll try and give my best!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awww good luck DMX!! ^_^ I know you can do it...
Get plenty of rest!!

Guess what else is on Tuesday everyone?!

It's DMX's birthday!!!!!! w00t!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Thanks Misty. I got news. I just returned from the 1500 meter running. I had it tough today (Not gonna say why) and ran the first 600, trotted the second 600 and walked the last 300, more or less at the last 30 meters I ran like a devil just to impress the chicks.

But so far so good, this day isn't being hard, yet. I already got Gym approved... whew.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay, DMX's birthday may be special to most of us, but do you need to actually mention it everywhere else? Lol. Not trying to be offensive.

But anyhow, good luck on those tests, DMX. *hugs* You can do it if you put yourself into it - so, just aim for your highest. I'm rooting for ya while I'm here. XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ghost_Op Wrote:Even though I'm from a America, and I'm probably using this phrase wrong...

'Capital prioritites, lad!'

Nope: that's correct.

Break a leg on your exams.
Good luck on everything, DMX! Fortunately, high school is not hard, except for that fucking gym....I'm glad it went well though.
Oh Biology class was my favorite class!! Disecting pigs...oh what a class!! XD
The OCA
Oh, I actually got it wrong. I miscalculated, each lap was 600 meters. And I was made to run the shorter course, which was 300 meters. It was three laps and a half, so I actually got to run 2100 meters. Damn, my chest was aching whole morning.

As for the Update on Biology. Goddamnit, I blew it all today. I went over-confident with the test after revising last night. I got a very low note on my test. I'll see tomorrow if I'll have to compensate it or not. Dang, I almost cracked the wall with my fist today.

And thankfully, today I could get all the reviews for my Chemistry Trimestral, now I feel a bit more confident about it. Hopefully I'll get around better with this one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nice. So, since it's quite later in the day... how did you do in Chemistry? I'm eager to hear if you did well.

Of course... but ouch with the Biology and ouch to the fist.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I was happy today at school, be in not for my luck, I wouldn't have passed. I actually did! And I can say good bye to Chemistry for this year! Hurray for me!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad