Join our server on Discord

Blaze and Shiva
Blaze smiles as he continues to massage Shiva back moving down towards her legs and as he reach her ass he moved on down started massaging her leg, "Mistress you have such a wonderful body," he said calmly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva blushes a bit and grins as she get an idea and lifts her butt a bit and waves it seductively to him. "...thank you... I am so glad you like my body"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Do you want me to rub your ass Mistress," Blaze said as he put his hand on her ass gently rubbed them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I want you to rub and squeeze my buttcheeks" she said now in a more demanding tone
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As you command Mistress," said Blaze as he rubbed her ass a bit more forcefully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva arches her back a bit and murrs loud. "..gosh you are so good at that... now... slap my butt"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze slaps Shiva's ass and watches it jiggle for a moment before slapping it again. he murres to himself as a bulge form in his pants
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"you are such a naughty boy... I bet you are enjoying ...mmnnghh... this moment just like i am" she murrs loud, starting to get aroused with each slap
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes I'm a naughty boy and need to be punished don't you think Mistress," Blaze said seductively as he continued to slapped Shiva.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"hmmm... I like the idea of punishing you...." she moans loud as he keeps slapping her "..stop slapping my butt and prepare to be punished by me" she chuckles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions