Join our server on Discord

Should I be ashamed of this?
Quit kiddin' around Vel! lol- I agree, you shouldn't be ashamed of the things you like! Be like me! I'm A pedophile! I'm a Zoophile! I'm a Technophile!! And I'm PROUD of it!
I still say you shouldn't keep saying one of those around people.
Okay Mr. UnknownH! Lol!
NOTE: This isn't a flaming; it's my opinion, okay?

I think Inflation is disgusting and just plain bloody cruel!

Me - *hides behind God of Shadow*
GoSh - *sweat drop* What are you doing?
PokePimp Wrote:NOTE: This isn't a flaming; it's my opinion, okay?

I think Inflation is disgusting and just plain bloody cruel!

Me - *hides behind God of Shadow*
GoSh - *sweat drop* What are you doing?
Alright, but, um.. Topic starter post: "You guys already know about my inflation fetish, and if you don't like inflation, please put your opinions on it aside for now."

I'm not mocking or criticizing you or anything, just mentioning it; but you didn't read that part, eh?

As for the whole... Fetish-Talk. Some fetishes are just plain sick to some people, such as pedophilia (That one IS pretty, well, disturbing - bad starter example), loliphilia (Of that's even a word), zoophilia, furry* and so on. You can't make all those people stop disliking things like that. That's like wanting everyone to stop being racists, *phobes and whatnot. You've just gotta look past it. If you're asking someone about inflation and they _ignore_ the inflation part and rather focus on the fact that you though about using some fictional characters from a children's show, then, like circeus said, you should be a little more caring as to where and what you type. But to get to the main point. Hell no! Of course you shouldn't. There's nothing to be ashamed of! You find infantilism, like me, to be a turn-on, there's simply nothing more to it. Some people will accept that, some people won't. Those are just things you'll have to live with until the next revolution age. :p
Here-Here! I agree! Go Technos!!!
Not much you can do if something turns you on. Just don't act on those urges if they are of the "bad" nature.

To say if you should be ashamed or not would be an opinion, so um.
But I will go with no, because you haven't done anything wrong.
Renamon's Army