Join our server on Discord

Hooray, I'm being arrested!
I don't see much of a problem if you're not selling or sharing it too much.
But since someone has to say it; Don't drop the soap. heh heh heh
Now no one can use that bad line.
Ghost_Op Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:Dang. If you're getting into that much trouble for that I only wonder what I'll get into.

Shadow's list:

Countless MP3s.

Countless video game roms (And before someone says something about me complaining about capcom while stealing games I'll mention that I've never downloaded a single Capcom game.).

Entire 4th season of Digimon.

Megaman EXE series.

Tons of Anime songs.

Wow, the feds are gonna kill me.

I smell a plea bargain lol

I've gotten away with worse than just stealing some songs. You should see my junior high school, or what's left of it Twisted .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Er... Good luck with that- if things don't turn out right- RUN AWAY TO ROMANIA, Not here though, you'll die here! -Go to Bucharest! I here it's nice (and deathly freezaing) there at this time!

Lol, I'm still paying for what crimes I've done in the past, it's so much worse than stealing and the copyright stuff, I wont say it here or to anyone cuz one, it's a "dishonorable family secret", and two- The FBI could be reading this.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:FBI could be reading this.

CIA deal with international matters, whilst the FBI deal with American home policy.

You should be more worried about the SRI than either of those.
In my lifetime, I've spent well over $500 on Digimon merchandise (well over $1500 on Bandai merchandise), so I'm entitled to whatever I want, and I'm willing to take that to court!
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hey, That's what I told my nephew about downloading anime. You can keep it for a day or untill you watch it. But you have to buy something related to it later. (Like the episodes with put out.) So by my powers of reasoning/lawyer-ing I say that's a perfectly good reason.
Since the Digimon show was never realeased on DVD you technically aren't stealing from their profits. And since, I assume, you aren't selling them for a profit you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nope not at all. Plus if you buy the series after it's put on DVD, those are now legal backups. Like ROMs.
I worry about the old ladies that look at me walk by, lol- I guess I'm paranoid- firstly- I've seen em in action- second- I've seen em in action!
-You've seen me in action too. But do you learn your lesson? No...
I have to beat the sense into you all the time, don't I?