Join our server on Discord

Take this...as an offering; take this...as a sign
Quote:realistic ending eventually

Realistic? You mean to say you ACTUALLY see a lot of people get thier heads blown off, or get impaled, or get decapitated, or any other form of gruesome death that you can think up of? IN REAL LIFE?!

I sure as hell dont.
Quote:Realistic? You mean to say you ACTUALLY see a lot of people get thier heads blown off, or get impaled, or get decapitated, or any other form of gruesome death that you can think up of? IN REAL LIFE?!

I sure as hell dont.
The keyword there was "eventually", but it's nice to see that you've read my work.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Somehow I doubt your capability of writing something realistic.
The chances of almost ANY of your story ending EVER happening to ANY of the digidestined is INEXPLICABLY low
well then actually the possiblity of any story happening to them would be impossible then and actually the possiblity of any story happening to any character is also pretty impossible because of how the author writes so just remember don't blame someone for using their artistic liecense because without it all fics might just the same as the show.
Quote:Somehow I doubt your capability of writing something realistic.
The chances of almost ANY of your story ending EVER happening to ANY of the digidestined is INEXPLICABLY low
I'd say that the lemon scenes are the most unrealistic aspect. So you know what? The next series or single might not have any, and if anybody doesn't like it, you can blame hhvorausgesagt.
I know that you saw me.
I just have to say one thing; haha ok I'm done
I don't think Davis would jerk off to TK and Kari, but that aside, I like it.
Hey i read the full story and it was great. I really liked how you made some songs for the end of it. and as for your next one being a non-lemon it wouldn't matter. this lemons greatness was in its plot although i hardly have the experiance to rate lemons just plots in them. if you dont mind Wise i'd like to write my own song that goes with the lemon and it has alot of my life in it as well. and once again good job i read it about 5 times a week. yes i know i need some kind of life. and if ya live in Israel then i think this his violent writing is realistic, that or the southside of LA. so to quote hhvorausgesagt: "Realistic? You mean to say you ACTUALLY see a lot of people get thier heads blown off, or get impaled, or get decapitated, or any other form of gruesome death that you can think up of? IN REAL LIFE?!" i do believe one factor is location. afterall the gas station i was at a few days ago was robbed. and i dont particually want to go into detaills about how the clerks brain ended up on my shirt.
Quote:Hey i read the full story and it was great. I really liked how you made some songs for the end of it. and as for your next one being a non-lemon it wouldn't matter. this lemons greatness was in its plot although i hardly have the experiance to rate lemons just plots in them. if you dont mind Wise i'd like to write my own song that goes with the lemon and it has alot of my life in it as well. and once again good job i read it about 5 times a week. yes i know i need some kind of life. and if ya live in Israel then i think this his violent writing is realistic, that or the southside of LA. so to quote hhvorausgesagt: "Realistic? You mean to say you ACTUALLY see a lot of people get thier heads blown off, or get impaled, or get decapitated, or any other form of gruesome death that you can think up of? IN REAL LIFE?!" i do believe one factor is location. afterall the gas station i was at a few days ago was robbed. and i dont particually want to go into detaills about how the clerks brain ended up on my shirt.
Thank you! That really means a lot to me. In fact, these types of reviews are the kind of thing that keep me writing. Inspriration is where you find it. I take mine from music, mostly, but if you want to take a little from my writing, that's fine too. Actually, that's better than fine, because there's no greater accomplishment for me than to inspire somebody else to write. So whatever you come up with, I'd love to see it, and if you want my advice, I'd be more than happy to give it. Of course, I would make sure that it would still be your voice; that's important. PM me if you want some editing hints. If you really liked this, if you don't mind, could you add to the comments section below my stories?

As far as the next ones go, I'm finishing off my Alternate Ending Series. One chapter is complete, and the last chapter is almost complete. There are actually lemon scenes in both, including my first rape scene in the last chapter. The non-lemon would be the series after the Alternate Ending Series, and I'm considering continuing "You Don't Love Me Anymore" (just with Daisuke and Miyako) in that series.
I know that you saw me.
hey continuing "you don't love me anymore" would be pretty cool it was pretty good