Join our server on Discord

Poll: Tell me!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
What love?
15.38%
4 15.38%
Right here! I have it! Oh yeah!
15.38%
4 15.38%
What the HELL are you talking about? Crazy-ass
23.08%
6 23.08%
Pff. Love. The only thing it has ever done is kill us
0%
0 0%
I love you! You love me... !
11.54%
3 11.54%
Luke... I AM LOVE
3.85%
1 3.85%
... what is this 'love' you speak of?
30.77%
8 30.77%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Where's the LOVE?!
Yeah, we are all crazy n_n and yes! LOVE CAN be turned into EVIL! XD Good thinking Tiamat! Ha ha... 3 people called me a crazy-ass... and one of those three people is me... ha ha...
Uhhhg, I hate that song. It's light rap song with a beat that disguises itself as a uplifting song which turns out to be a depressing song that pretty much says what most depressing hard/goth rock songs says; all love has died, hate rules all, the gov is nothing but lies and conspiracies, and more crap. If they don't like how the world is today, they should stop whining about in songs and actually do their part to help change that.
o_o ... in fact, I wasnt thinking of the SONG... actually... this was just a random poll. But to fill in another opinion, in fact, XD I hate the song myself. What an odd odd world.
Love does exsist and if there is a kind thread left in the grand scheme of things it will let us all feel it's cold bite at least once.

But take this into account. Love is not a plaything to use on a whim nor is it something you can see coming. It hit me pretty hard and until I tell her, it will keep on hitting me, harder and harded so don't let fear stop you when the one walks into your life, or if the one has been your friend for 16 years.
Ah, yes, love.. I LOVE IT!! =D I love you too guys, yea, I love you all peeps! ^_^ *Gives you all big and warm christmas hugs* ;D
heh, merry christmas to you too and thanks ^_^
*Sighs happily, softly embraced and safe in Sangy's stong, caring arms while listneing to 'Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight'* The love is still alive guys.. ^^
I am sorry but my love has done a runner... COME BACK HERE!!!

*chases faint pink smoke cloud*

Renamon - *tear* I though I had your love...
Me - You do! *hugs*
Renamon - *cry*
God - BLAAARGH!!!
Me + Renamon - *sweat drop*
God - Sorry... bad egg roll... *cough*
What the fuck is this topic?
Ghost_Op Wrote:What the fuck is this topic?

Quoted for Emphasis.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds