Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Ravaja: Perfect. *Reappears and uses telekenesis on Regari* This is the part where you start screaming *Begins slicing forehead of Regari with telekenesis, slow and painful*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
19461 - ((Numbers Rav... the Numbers...))

Regari - *destroys another Legion monster when she feel a very painful feeling on her forehead* Ow... Ahhhh.... AAAOOOOOWWWW!!!! *she roars in pain, falling to her knees she puts her taloned hand up to her head then looks at it, panting, seeing her own blood, the pain slightly paralizing her* -Gasp- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ravaja: Finally, I can get some power from this one... *Is almost comeplete with removing the top of Regari's head*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

*A soft roar was heard nearby as a red flash of a much larger dragon ramed into Ravaja*

???? - Thanks to you, I'm missing some personal time!! Hope you have a reason for doing that to my friend!!!! *Rams him to the ground, causing a big crater. He flies out, standing on the edge* I'm not called FlameBolt for nothing!

Regari - *Slumps to the ground, couldn't take the pain*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ravaja: *Gets up from getting rammed by that dragon* Damn it. But I have power. *Gives out a psyonic blast at FlameBolt and a frost blast at him aswell* Sylar taught me a lot of things!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

FlameBolt - *Takes the blows, but it only pushes him back a little, laughs* Just because my name says Flame doesn't mean I'm fire... *Opens his mouth and fires a bright, white light at Ravaja*

((I forgot to mention before, his maximum height is 16 ft, 3 in))
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ravaja: What the? *Teleports away before getting hit, but reappears behind FlameBolt and releases a surge of radioactive energy at him* BOOM!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

FlameBolt - *Stops Mana Beam* Wha-- *Gets hit from behind, where the tail joins the body, Gets pushed forward, a singed spot over that area* Ow... *Looks at Ravaja as he swipes at him with his tail*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Ravaja: *Gets swiped away and flies towards a building* NO! AHH! *Teleports out of the way before hitting the building but shoots another psyonic beam at his tail*
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds