Join our server on Discord

Bought in Chains (private furry RP)
"Mmm, oohh such a tight little slut," Lupe moaned as she drooled slightly over Luna's neck in pleasure, keeping a slow and steady pace with her thrusts in her ass, "And such a good girl, I'm very pleased with you." She smiled, licking Luna's neck.

Shadow stared at her a bit, "We've had a place picked out, just never got around to using it. And what did I say about speaking when spoken too?" he asked, growling a bit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna shivered as Lupe's toungue dragged across her neck. "Th-Thank you Mommy." She smiled, happy that Lupe was pleased and enjoying herself. She slowly began to rock herself back and fourth on the bed to match Lupe's rythmn again.
"S-sorry." Katie kept quiet then on that order.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Hold still," Lupe growled a bit, "I don't enjoy my daughter pleasuring herself like that, you'll take what I give you and nothing more." she growled as she licked at Luna's neck, still sliding her cock in and out of her ass.

"I hate repeating myself, that's the last warning you'll be given before you're punished for your misbehavings." Shadow warned. He heft up the gardening supplies, carrying them to the back of the house where a small area of the ground was dug up and tilled, "Here, this should be fine. We can get the base started then once Lupe get's back you two can take care of the planting."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna whimpered and immediately stopped moving. "Y-Yes Mommy, I'm sorry. I'll keep sti-Ahhh..." She shivered when she felt Lupe's tongue dragged across her neck but obeyed Lupe's command.
Katie nodded in agreement,mindful now of Shadow's warning. She looked looked at the area around, wondering how she was going to start.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Mmm good girl," Lupe moaned in pleasure as she grinded against Luna's ass cheeks, rubbing the toy inside of her, "I bet this feels amazing, behave yourself and maybe I'll let you fuck me with it." she growled softly at the thought.

Shadow grunted as he walked up behind her, carrying the supplies they'd purchased. He had removed his shirt to avoid getting it messy, showing off his muscular chest covered in his thick black fur, "Alright, you know what your doing with the gardening more than me I'll admit. So you're more than welcome to speak, just don't abuse the privelage." he grinned a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna moaned along with her and smiled at Lupe's offer. "Oh....Oh, Mommy that would be-OOH! Th-That would be so wonderful! Thank you so much! Ahhhh!" She cries out with joy as her pleasure builds and builds.
Katie said, "Well, I guess the first thing after the tilling would be to hoe the garden to create rows made for certain kinds of plants." She looked around for a rake or hoe and found one among the supplies. She picked it up and asked, "Should I do it, or do you want to"

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"That's a good girl, you'll always listen to your mommy won't you," Lupe growled in lust, grabbing Luna's head and turning it as she kissed her, moaning into her mout as she buried herself into the racoon's ass, howling in pleasure as she came, her pussy juices dripping down her thighs.

"I might as well, don't mind a little exercise." Shadow smiled as he took the tool, stepping into the small garden and beggining to till it, before switching for the hoe and making the rows. By the time he was done his chest fur and head were coated with sweat from the hot day, sticking to his chest as he set the hoe down, "Phew, not as easy as it looks. But hey, looks good at least." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad