Join our server on Discord

I-D-E-A
Shaun rolled his eyes a bit as he walked over near the edge of the building, "Don't see any fire trucks, OH!" He smiled happily, "It's my science teacher, this gives me an idea." he said as he moved his head back in preperation to spit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar sighed in relief. "I know who you mean, give her a spit for me!" he said with a grin, then looked towards the edifice, nothing seemed to happen, but he could divise something moving in the air with his agile vision.

No longer than few seconds after Mar had last talked, a new figure appeared on the building. A fairly tall female it seemed, whose back protuded a long finned tail. She approached and revealed to be a blue and white dragoness with blue eyes and long white hair. "Nobody saw me right?" she whispered to Mar.

Mar did a nu-uh head-shake and then looked back at Shadow, "He's kinda busy, put me down and then come for him!" he whispered back.

The reptile nodded and put her claws around Mar's waist.

"I personally detest being smaller than you" he added.

The dragoness smiled cutely and in a blink she was out of sight again, with Mar.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Meanwhile, Mizuki landed on rooftop of the building as she founds Kyo with other person besides him. Her eyes notices Vook at the other building, and quickly contact her via mind. "So, you already find Kyo, Vook?" She thought to Vook while swishing her scaley finned tail.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Serria's eyes flickered as she saw Faiz and Yoosei come out of the entrance she started to wonder even if Kyosan was here. She then got an idea then smiled glancing up the jaguaress started climbing the school's outside wall still stealthed and slipped into an openned window that was a class filled with students. Serria quickly moved across the room openned and shut the door heading towards the dean's office.

Meanwhile the whole classroom that just saw the door open and close all on its own grew silent staring in horror, "G-g-g-ghooooost!!!!" they cried in unisin. (Bad spelling I know)
The OCA
As Eric walked away from the corner, he could hear the shadows calling him. He walked into a nearby shadow and closed his eyes Several agents nearby. Time to get rid of them. The whole shadow moved into the air and split into several shadows, each one hunting a different IDEA agent.
Tuch Moved qiuckly, he felt serria change pace when she contacted Fiaz. He went and followed underneath her staying close to the surface. "Serria are you ok?" Tuch's voice could only be heard by serria he sent vibrations through the Earth to reach her ear. "What happened? For some reason I couldn't feel your feet for a few minutes... If you stay on the ground I can protect you." Tuch stayed beneath her sealing his tunnels as he went.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
uhh...i think i did...if that green dragon down there is him, then yes. she communicated back, nodding, and looking back down at Kyo.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"OH NASTY!! WHO THE HELL DID THAT!? I SWEAR YOU'LL HAVE DETENTION TILL YOU'RE A SENIOR CITIZEN!!"

Shaun laughed as he ducked behind the side of the roof, listening to the teacher rant, "Aw man that was hilarious, I might have to come up here more often." He then looked around the roof, "Hey, where'd that kid go?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
< Rooftop >

"No doubt... That green dragon is definitely Kyo... What's your next action, Vook?" Mizuki communicates back.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
In front of Shaun suddenly though, appeared the very same female lizard anthro. It seemed as if she could move freely at very high speed. "Hi" she sweetly said, "Don't get scared, I'll help you down and later you can scream" she said, then put her delicate claws around Shaun's waist not to hurt him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad