Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"you're welcome altima...." she hugged the dragon and kissed him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Feeling extremely drowsy, altima said "let's do...this again...sometime...soo-" right before passing out.

OOC: well this signals that i may go to sleep, unless you wanna continue. i dont mind staying up to post more.

ALTIMA:ZZZzzzzzZZZZZzzzz

ME: awww.... hes much quieter when hes asleep.
Vook, feeling drowsy as well, wrapped her arms around her love and fel asleep.

OOC: speed up?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: sure...what else are we gonna do? [post] altima snores at 3:03 a.m. as an itch forms in his butt-crack, at 3:04 he scratches his butt-crack[unpost] ?

IC: Altima awoke, but...something was wrong. it wasn't sudden, like he trained himself to do, and it felt....later in the day. One thing was for certain...whatever happened last night, it was a blur to him, the only thing he could remember was that it felt good, he looked towards his nightstand and saw that it was.....10 O'CLOCK?! suddenly, he heard a moan to his side, and turned his head, noticing that Vook was in the same bed as him. he "eeped" out loud, falling out of bed.
Vook groaned and yawned as she rose from the bed. "g'mornin sweetie" she said. "last night was fun...whats wrong dearie?"

OOC: should it be a weekend or a school day?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc:weekend, altima is ntorious for waking at crack of dawn. using psp.

ic:"when did y- last night... fun?" he said, before his eyes came to rest on the used condom. "did-did we have...sex? im sorry, its just that last night was a blur... although i do seem to be remembering..."
Vook explained the whole night to him (sorry didnt want to type all that crap out ^^; ). "THATs what happened silly!" she smiled at altima. "it was really fun too."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"yeah i remember, now." he said, now more relaxed. "so, now what? i mean, since we bipassed the entire thing in 1 day... would/do you still wanna go out with me?"

ooc: ugh! i feel like im gonna pass out, please excuse me if i dissapear.
OOC: its kay you can go to bed man. get some sleep :P im getting tired too :P

IC:

"what's with you? we just had great sex all night and your asking me if im still going out with you? you're so funny altima. of course i am!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
altima let out a sigh of relief. "it doesnt hurt to ask questions about our relationship."

ooc: i know... but this rp is addicting AND funny.